One Synth Challenge #171: Apricot by nakst (silverpants Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/unknownchallenge ... ea865e7400

Made with
32 Apricots and reaper
UC - Ever Nesting Simulation KVROSC171 - Plugins.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 574X on Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
quick, _ake what you want in life

Sorry, I am a little late, but here is my submission for this month.

https://soundcloud.com/synthtronica/syn ... l_sharing

DAW: Cakewalk

Since Cakewalk does not support the CLAP plugins, I had to use Ildaeil by DISTRHO on all my tracks so I can run Apricot.

Instances of Synth: 18

Native FX Plugins
Cakewalk EQ x17

3rd Party FX Plugins
TDR Nova x15
RoughRider3 x3
LoudMax x1 - Master
Last edited by SynthDX7 on Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

I have to say that Apricot is truly an exceptional synthesizer. I'm glad I made some time to try this delicious treat!... I barely scratched the surface... and found it very juicy... with a hard core aspect... although when several are pressed, the processer became a bit sluggish... and resulted in a bad case of the runs... :roll: :lol:

:party: It's a historic moment for the OSC - The first non-VST software synthesizer! :party:

Dare I look into the future and speculate as to what type of synthesizers will be designed to be controlled by brain computer interfaces, and the projected time frame of adoption in the OSC :o :borg: :lol:
quick, _ake what you want in life

Anyone else having a problem with comments on SoundCloud?

I commented on two OSC tracks, now I'm getting a message pop up in the top right-hand corner of the screen "! Unable to save comment".

'MusicMilk.club' and the other scammy promotion accounts don't seem to have this problem... :neutral:

Ticket opened with SC support.
Last edited by neverbeeninariot on Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

neverbeeninariot wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:31 am Anyone else having a problem with comments on SoundCloud?

I commented on two OSC tracks, now I'm getting a message pop up in the top right-hand corner of the screen "! Unable to save comment".

'MusicMilk.club' and the other scammy promotion accounts don't seem to have this problem... :neutral:
I can only assume it's traffic, but whenever I've had the issue, I just keep trying to post until it works.

Basically: pound the comment into place until it stays
New tracks (September 7th): https://linktr.ee/neukatalyst
"collab_01_(derp)" w/ok cheez (Jungle/Breakcore) & "Among The Stars" (Happy Hardcore)
Discord: neukatalyst (preferred method of contact)

NeuKatalYst wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:40 am
neverbeeninariot wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:31 am Anyone else having a problem with comments on SoundCloud?

:D

NeuKatalYst wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:40 am

Over 20 pounds until it stuck, this is going to get very old very quickly... :neutral:

Ticket opened with SC support.
Have you tried changing DNS or using a VPN? Well, just a thought

574X wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:00 pm I have to say that Apricot is truly an exceptional synthesizer...
I second that. It is a great tool, worked instantly under Reaper and it has all the features you need to make good sounds. Unfortunately I did not have enough time to dive very deeply into it this time but even when you alter the presets you can realize, how powerful it is.

liqih wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am
Have you tried [...] using a VPN? Well, just a thought
Ok, colour me surprised, but this worked - thanks, liqih. : )

[edit]

Well that didn't last long. It works once or twice then stops until I switch to another vpn host. :?

Voted! All tracks scored!
Last edited by VCA-089 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

neverbeeninariot wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:57 pm
liqih wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am
Have you tried [...] using a VPN? Well, just a thought
Ok, colour me surprised, but this worked - thanks, liqih. : )

[edit]

Well that didn't last long. It works once or twice then stops until I switch to another vpn host. :?
Funny thing, good to know that it just delays the block.
Sad though, as commenting is one of the feature of the OSC.

voted .... good luck to everyone!

Voted! Of those who are not in Discord, I would like to mention the Medniex track as one of the brightest and most powerful numbers of the month!
In fact, I have more favorite tracks this month than usual!)

IV! wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:59 pm Voted! Of those who are not in Discord, I would like to mention the Medniex track as one of the brightest and most powerful numbers of the month!
In fact, I have more favorite tracks this month than usual!)
I keep forgetting to ask: can someone post a link here for the Discord? It's probably better to do it here, so others can see that someone else did it. Thanks in advance!
New tracks (September 7th): https://linktr.ee/neukatalyst
"collab_01_(derp)" w/ok cheez (Jungle/Breakcore) & "Among The Stars" (Happy Hardcore)
Discord: neukatalyst (preferred method of contact)

Return to “Instruments”