Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Rock solid.

Definitely! Like the Titanic…. :hihi:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

syntonica wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:15 amSimple conversions can be done in less than a day. They could have it done within a week...
But why would they bother. Remember also that Viper is made in Flowstone, so it's entirely possible it can't easily be recompiled (or whatever) into CLAP format.
Dirtgrain wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:35 amWow, your punk rock bands must have been so rebellious.
What Punk rock bands?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I recently bought Spire and I was getting some really weird sonic artifacts with this one preset(it wasn't exactly a pop, crackle or a distorted sound)...and I could not determine what the cause was. It was a really obvious sound(that was even occurring after I rendered my tune.) It was so frustrating that I deleted Spire from my PC & washed my hands of it. What a terrible waste of $130(on sale.)

BONES wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:38 am Remember also that Viper is made in Flowstone, so it's entirely possible it can't easily be recompiled (or whatever) into CLAP format.
What does Viper have to do with it?

Whoops, wrong thread! Still, I think CLAP is a waste of a small developer's time and that doesn't change whether it's Spire or Viper.
Last edited by BONES on Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:41 am Whoops, wrong thread!
been there, done that. :D :hug:

Kross2 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:01 am I recently bought Spire and I was getting some really weird sonic artifacts with this one preset(it wasn't exactly a pop, crackle or a distorted sound)...and I could not determine what the cause was. It was a really obvious sound(that was even occurring after I rendered my tune.) It was so frustrating that I deleted Spire from my PC & washed my hands of it. What a terrible waste of $130(on sale.)
That's sad because it is really a good synth with a good sound quality normally.

Kross2 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:01 am I recently bought Spire and I was getting some really weird sonic artifacts with this one preset(it wasn't exactly a pop, crackle or a distorted sound)...and I could not determine what the cause was. It was a really obvious sound(that was even occurring after I rendered my tune.) It was so frustrating that I deleted Spire from my PC & washed my hands of it. What a terrible waste of $130(on sale.)
What DAW are you using?

Totally reasonable to delete a synth plugin because one preset sounded a bit funny.

Vortifex wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:57 am Totally reasonable to delete a synth plugin because one preset sounded a bit funny.
exactly what i thought. :lol:

phreaque wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:07 am
What DAW are you using?
If it's FL Studio, then: https://reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/spire ... e-base/167

Summer sale with 30% off starts now!

Spire Synthesizer 1.5.16 - build 5294 has been released with the following changelog for VST3 version:
* Fixes for stability in Cubase
* Fixes for FootPedal and Sustain functionality
* Fixes for microtuning with Scala decoding
* Fixes for Breath and Expression functionality
* Fixes for Aftertouch functionality
* Stability improvements & memory leaks fixes

Can you share that rendered audio file? Also, maybe you should resell ot or ask for a refund.

Return to “Instruments”