One Synth Challenge #171: Apricot by nakst (silverpants Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NeuKatalYst wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:52 pm I keep forgetting to ask: can someone post a link here for the Discord?
https://discord.gg/vjHTnnGxUF

Voted!

Lots of great tracks but I've got a fiver on SilverPants for the win : )

neverbeeninariot wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:45 pm Voted!

Ha! Thanks for the vote of confidence. But I doubt I'll ever grab the top spot. My approach doesn't seem to have a broad enough appeal. But I'm chuffed I have some passionate fans :)
Captain Silverpants

Voted.
My best wishes go to Silverpants, VCA-089 and MyLoFi. I liked your songs best. Well done.

silverpants wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:41 pm Ha! Thanks for the vote of confidence. But I doubt I'll ever grab the top spot. My approach doesn't seem to have a broad enough appeal. But I'm chuffed I have some passionate fans :)
I too have my fans, but they only manage to get me to halfway ... but I still make some music (muzak?) once a month to delight them all! :D :D :D
dB

Voted! Sorry for not leaving comments this round, I'm travelling and only brought a phone and crappy in-ears :o

silverpants wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:41 pm

Ha! Thanks for the vote of confidence. But I doubt I'll ever grab the top spot. My approach doesn't seem to have a broad enough appeal. But I'm chuffed I have some passionate fans :)
Well, it's a great track but don't expect me to throw my underwear on to the stage at your next gig!
:hihi:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:41 pm

Well, it's a great track but don't expect me to throw my underwear on to the stage at your next gig!
I'll up my game ;)
Captain Silverpants

silverpants wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:27 pm
neverbeeninariot wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:41 pm

I'll up my game ;)
:hyper:

Voted, great tracks everyone.

Voted

For some reason I cannot post comments on SoundCloud. This issue seems to be preset for a few days already.

But SC keeps asking to buy their services...
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

verbatape 10.06.23
Voted.ELEX,IV,Gethiox,SilverPants - hope listen more of you:)

Voted.

Voted.

Return to “Instruments”