New Dreadbox 'Typhon' analog + Sinevibes DSP FX + sequencer for 350E

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes I have a NTS-1, I just like the form factor with the sliders and it would be nice to be able to save effects chain presets.

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:32 pm
SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:42 am I often thought the effects unit would make a great standalone box. They should release one.
The Typhon effects are bought-in though, so they might not be able to, depending on how they've licensed them. They're by SineVibes, so I assume they're the same ones you can buy and run in a Korg NTS-1 if you want them in a separate fx box form.
Those are some great effects, I bought a bunch for the Prologue. if only my Prologue had an audio in :cry:

Constructed Identity wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:18 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:32 pm
SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:42 am I often thought the effects unit would make a great standalone box. They should release one.
The Typhon effects are bought-in though, so they might not be able to, depending on how they've licensed them. They're by SineVibes, so I assume they're the same ones you can buy and run in a Korg NTS-1 if you want them in a separate fx box form.
Those are some great effects, I bought a bunch for the Prologue. if only my Prologue had an audio in :cry:
I bought a few Sinevibes Korg plugins and once you get the licence you can download for NTS-1, Minilogue XD or Prologue. I have the same on my NTS-1 and XD.

One other thing I noticed yesterday is there’s a £5 tracker app for iOS that claims you can use it to create sample based oscillators in Korg format. Haven’t had a chance to try it yet, it’s called VividTracker.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”