How do I sell a copy of Reason 10?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I'm new here.
I got a license of reason 10 that I've never really used & I recently learned that it can be transferred. I'm willing to sell it for cheap.
Has anyone gone through the process of selling a DAW here?
Would it be a big problem considering I'm a new user?

Through your Reason Studios account.
Reason_license_transfer.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crx180 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:16 pm Would it be a big problem considering I'm a new user?
I think there are some restrictions for new forum users. But, I'm not sure about the details now.

Me thinks at least 5 forum posts are required to access Sell&Buy plus private messaging.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

if you try to make a New Post to sell something then you will get this message

The KVR Sell & Buy forum now requires that the following criteria be met before an account can post new topics or replies:

The account must be registered for at least 14 days.

The account must have made at least 5 non-spam-like posts elsewhere in the forum or have been registered for at least 6 months.

The account must not use a "disposable" email address.

Once you get past that requirement presumably people have to trust you are an honest seller before they will risk their money. I am in a similar position, wanting to reduce the ridiculous number of plugins I have that seemed a good idea at the time but I never actually ended up using them

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”