Humble Bundle: Coral Painter 2023 | Painshop Pro 2023 | Video Studio | AfterShot Pro

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes but I have VM and I'm going insane deciding between miniverse bundle for VM or this but I already have the ms-20 bundle for VM and I believe the miniverse filter is more authentic than then memorymode hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong. On the other hand I enjoy VM more for drones and sounds that grow while it's nice to drop and instrument on a track and play it. I like cherry audio stuff I think it sounds good as anything else in a mix.

FWIW -- This bundle contains Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio. Compared to the Pro version, it doesn't include a bunch of instruments and effects that nobody here cares about. But it also strips out Melodyne ARA2 functionality, which makes it uninteresting for someone who sings as badly as I do.

However, Acoustica ran a sale last July for an upgrade from Recording to Pro for $19. Obviously, they may not repeat this year, but I'm keeping an eye on it. I've loaded M9 Home and played with it a bit, and it seems to be a perfectly nice real DAW.

I tried out Mixcraft, I liked the GUI, layout and general feel of it a lot, reminded me of Cubase 6.5 which was my favorite back in the day. However, it felt really sluggish even just playing some audio stems. :neutral:
It's been around a while and I don't hear it coming up in threads about the big guns so I guess it would be a waste of time expecting it to be useable anytime soon? Does it have a reputation for being buggy?

Like I said, I've only fooled with it a little. It seemed stable and fast, but I didn't load it down. I like the GUI, too. Feels intuitive, little to no learning curve for the basics.

It gets extremely positive reviews and comments around the Googlenet as being a little-known but competitive DAW. I probably won't fire it up again unless the $19 deal rolls around. The upgrade version includes Melodyne Essential, which sells around here for more than that. It's getting a little old -- from 2020 -- but when/if V10 comes out, the last update loyalty offer was also around $19.

I'm thoroughly pleased with Studio One, but sometimes it feels a little Too Much, so who knows?

https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/acou ... pro-studio

I was only interested in it because of the Cherry Audio synths, Mixcraft was a nice little bonus, but I know I'm never gonna use it...
Ableton Live | Numark Party Mix II | Arturia MINILAB 3

Is it possible to create your own skins for Memorymode ?
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

A set of useful video production / screen capture - video recording / video converter / slideshow / exporting programs and support assets plus 2D image/photo editing from Movavi for £20.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/2 ... edium=link
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

There is only 2 days to grab this offer which was missed in this thread. (March offer)

Unleash the power of pro-quality audio and video with this incredible content creators’ bundle!

Tap into the renowned video editing tools of the fast, powerful Vegas Pro Edit 18.
Record, arrange, mix, and master your audio with Samplitude Pro X5.
Get Music Maker Plus 2021, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 15, and soundpools full of loops and samples.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/k ... edium=link

https://youtu.be/JsX9xPOVEE8

A pretty complex 2D animation package called Moho Pro 12.5 which was once pretty expensive and looks like an alternative to the old Adobe Flash program. The latest commercial release is version 13.5. I guess if you don't like paying for a subscription, are interested in 2D animation, and want something with a big cost saving, then this might be for you.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/u ... edium=link

Comparison with Adobe Animate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p373B1URPQ

----

Not interested in the above ? Well for the muso's there is still time to grab this combo of plugins and samples for another day before it expires.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/m ... warebundle

Yea thats super cheap for moho, i paid $300 something for the current pro-version of moho. Its not the greatest 2D animation package you can buy, but even at full price its way cheaper than the multi-thousand dollar standards. It's mature and stable having been around for nearly 30 years now. :tu:

*You can use it as a compositor too, so your animations dont have to look cartoonish. You can animate photos easily.

musicproducerdee wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:51 am I was only interested in it because of the Cherry Audio synths, Mixcraft was a nice little bonus, but I know I'm never gonna use it...

The problem with Mixcraft is their terrible customer service and updates (Greg and his rough boys always responding reluctantly), for 4 years they have been promising an update from v9 to v10, terrifying, never ever happened.

:x

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/p ... edium=link

"Make modern music and classic beats in a wide range of styles with this massive bundle from Producer Loops! The Legacy Sample bundle features thousands of royalty-free loops, one-shots, samples, construction kits, and more in a range of formats including WAV and MIDI."

pekbro wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:15 pm Yea thats super cheap for moho, i paid $300 something for the current pro-version of moho. Its not the greatest 2D animation package you can buy, but even at full price its way cheaper than the multi-thousand dollar standards. It's mature and stable having been around for nearly 30 years now. :tu:

*You can use it as a compositor too, so your animations dont have to look cartoonish. You can animate photos easily.
As someone that spends a lot of time in Photoshop (mostly) and Cinema 4D R11.5 for doing animation and 3D object creation, I'm struggling to see how using this would fit into my projects. 2D animation really isn't my thing, and particularly character animation isn't either. I hate buying software that I don't end up using.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:46 am
pekbro wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:15 pm Yea thats super cheap for moho, i paid $300 something for the current pro-version of moho. Its not the greatest 2D animation package you can buy, but even at full price its way cheaper than the multi-thousand dollar standards. It's mature and stable having been around for nearly 30 years now. :tu:

Well, it's the last day before the offer expires, and I've still not bought it. As someone that spends a lot of time in Photoshop (mostly) and Cinema 4D R11.5 for doing animation and 3D object creation, I'm struggling to see how using this would fit into my projects. 2D animation really isn't my thing, and particularly character animation isn't either. I hate buying software that I don't end up using.
It's not for everyone no doubt. For me, beyond full-on character animation, I see it more as a quick and convenient compositor for images and 2d graphics. No doubt this is nothing you could not accomplish in cinema 4d or even Davinci resolve or whatever. Tho I would think those would
be quite a bit more complicated. :shrug:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”