lost account access

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Saturday we updated FLStudio on a laptop, and after starting the application again, were told via an error message that the license was not recognized.
I tried to log into my account using the same credentials I've been using for 15 years, and the account no longer exists.
And support ticket (and that ticket system is pretty bad, BTW), asking them to look into it, and they told me
Unfortunately, none of the email addresses you provided exist in our database. Do you remember any other email addresses you may have used to register your account?
I provided the right email address, my username, the purchase date and amount and invoice # for the purchase of FLStudio (I also have 7 of their VST instruments purchased separately over the years before buying FLStudio, and I have receipts for most of those).
I have replied with more info on other purchases.

I'm somewhat concerned that someone else gained access and changed the profile information, so of course they won't be able to find the acct using my email and username...

My question to KVR folk: has anyone else ever had their acct suddenly disappear? And if so, were you able to recover access?
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

So, Image-line's Support seems to be simply to say "sorry, we can't help," and then close the ticket?
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

"we"? as far as I know, the FL Studio license can only be used by a single individual.

Still it is weird that support is so unhelpful.

Did you try here for support? https://support.image-line.com/action/t ... ost-ticket

After opening a second ticket, they restored my account and licenses.
But it was damned frustrating to have this happen.

Return to “Image Line”