Let's talk reaktor 6.4

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor Reaktor Player

It would be nice to see some 3rd party modules but honestly I’m not too fussed.
I’ve a feeling they’d be locked anyway which would spoil half the fun for me. I’d really like to see an updated granular core pitch shift macro and +1 on the graphical browser for blocks.
nanostream wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:59 pmThat being said, looking forward to your SpaceMaster+ Block, I hope it ends up in the UL @RobGee :)

It will be getting added to my pack in the UL at some point along with some cool delays and modulation effects that I’m currently working on.

arkmabat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:40 am My experience with Reaktor:

-boot up
-get warning message
-nothing installed
-close reaktor

Does it not even have sample or demo sounds? I understand if they are trying to save space, give control to the user, or whatever, but every plugin should have a sample sound, even if it is a single sine wave and nothing more, just so you know you have the core.
Yes their codebase is just old and it doesn't seem to like to access files in 10's of folders in different drives. I just tried the free stuff from them, their path/file management is just ugly.
I would buy it if it were for sale and if I had to much money just to see what it can really do, but I am happy with other Synths :D , maybe for ever, who knows.

David@TOYBOX wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:48 pm I can make a version of the block that was polyphonic but the polyphony of the instrument connected to it would need to ideally be set to 16 voices, as MPE standard works in a way that each polyphonic voice is assigned to a different MIDI channel (1 to 16). Drop me an email (via the toybox site) and I can send you something to try out if you like.
Does the polyphonic version of the MPE module work with Reaktors built-in polyphony, or will I have to replicate my structure for each channel?

This module now seems to be only included in the paid version of the Tangle Pack, so I would like to make sure it does what I want before buying it.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:27 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:12 pm Apart from michael hetrick's amazing euroreakt modules , that will be the only third party development we'll ever see
That is most certainly not true.
Add toybox and that makes 2 :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Modular Synthesis”