What Music Software are you looking forward to in 2023?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something innovative.
Zebra 3
Sumu
something newer from Dawesome
what new innovative audio software a i missing? sorry, maybe new thread
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Melodyne 6 with useful innovations I've never even dreamt of.

Arturia SY-99V
Rolandcloud V-Synth

ralfrobert wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 pm Melodyne 6 with useful innovations I've never even dreamt of.
Hmmm. Melodyne 5 was released around May 2020 so it seems we will see V6 soon?
Would like to see it go more it the sound design and for audio experimental.
And useful innovations like you mentioned.
May add a spectral view with editing capability.
Perhaps they will add AI creation and generation.

Melodyne 4 was released January 2016 and 52 weeks later V5.
Now about 38 weeks later, too early for Melodyne 6 release.
So looks like we will have to wait another year for V6 but then AI may speed things up.

Anyone has any inside knowledge what to expect in Melodyne 6?

Hmm... none really. Mostly looking forward to things to come to the Motorloa DSP emulator (Waldorf Q, Nord Lead, Supernova). Not sure if something new is coming in 2023 though.

ralfrobert wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 pm Melodyne 6 with useful innovations I've never even dreamt of.
I am hoping for sound design and mostly creative type of features will be added to Melodyne 6.
Also will love to see how AI is integrated into Melodyne.
My feeling the release will be in mid 2024

Definitely very excited by the new stuffs:

Falcon 3 ! Free for the previous owners

Minimal Audio Current !

Synthmaster 3

The new vps Avenger (depending on the price)

Of course the next bitwig.

The next reason studios or rack extension from them.

In theory I am also excited with explorer 9 from Rob Papen but the upgrades are very low so far.

Currently in October 2023 I am looking forward to:
Reaper 7 release may replace Studio One 6 as my main DAW. Just released today? Not multi-touch :(
FL Studio 21 with ARA may replace Studio One 6 as my main DAW.
Cubase 13 release but likely the few features that bother me will not be addressed. :(
Brian Clevinger’s multi-fx plugin will be released this year. Crossing my fingers.
Homegrown Sounds will release their Sampler Plugin. Fantastic Randomizers!
Something newer from Dawesome, same as CrystalWizard

Waiting for the deluge of AI plugins.
Black Friday Sales.

yeah i am waiting on AI software to conceive, produce, mix and master then distribute so i can just sit back and roll in the dough lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Jac459 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:11 am Definitely very excited by the new stuffs:

Falcon 3 ! Free for the previous owners

Minimal Audio Current !

Synthmaster 3

The new vps Avenger (depending on the price)

Of course the next bitwig.

The next reason studios or rack extension from them.

In theory I am also excited with explorer 9 from Rob Papen but the upgrades are very low so far.
Falcon 3 is slated for release on Oct 19th. Is Avenger supposed to be out in 2023 and is Bitwig coming out with a whole new version or .5 version in '23? Reason v13 in 2023? Can anyone confirm?Is Live 11 getting a big feature update in 2023 potentially? I'm skipping Cubase 13 until 13.5 or 14 in the event the future releases are brimming with better features but Live is a sure upgrade at v12.

I'm hoping that someone comes out with a subscription plan to other subscription plans to...anything...really.

WordClock wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:20 am Falcon 3 is slated for release on Oct 19th. Is Avenger supposed to be out in 2023 and is Bitwig coming out with a whole new version or .5 version in '23? Reason v13 in 2023? Can anyone confirm?Is Live 11 getting a big feature update in 2023 potentially? I'm skipping Cubase 13 until 13.5 or 14 in the event the future releases are brimming with better features but Live is a sure upgrade at v12.
Avenger was for end of 2023 as far as I remember, except if there is a delay.

Bitwig add a big update earlier this year but most people think another one is pending because they generally publish in this period. My uneducated personal guess is for a new synth added.

ghettosynth wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:49 am I'm hoping that someone comes out with a subscription plan to other subscription plans to...anything...really.
100%.
I dont understand why there is no more subscription plan when it is so obvious that everybody loves the concept...
What a waste...
My bet is that companies don't like subscriptions and prefere a one time purchase :)

Jac459 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:49 am
WordClock wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:20 am Falcon 3 is slated for release on Oct 19th. Is Avenger supposed to be out in 2023 and is Bitwig coming out with a whole new version or .5 version in '23? Reason v13 in 2023? Can anyone confirm?Is Live 11 getting a big feature update in 2023 potentially? I'm skipping Cubase 13 until 13.5 or 14 in the event the future releases are brimming with better features but Live is a sure upgrade at v12.
Avenger was for end of 2023 as far as I remember, except if there is a delay.

Bitwig add a big update earlier this year but most people think another one is pending because they generally publish in this period. My uneducated personal guess is for a new synth added.
And of course someone mentioned Sumu and Zebra 3. Those could be major. Zebra is a top condender for sound designers same with Sumu. I have to complete my set of Tibetan singing bowls in December because one was out of stock when I ordered 7 bowls and 7 pillows almost a year ago and I'm sure Avenger is likely to cost in the range of $150 at most for the upgrade. What do you think? Of course we have Reaper 7 also out and there have been several new scripts and themes already released just today on the release day.

Hoping for lot's more from Reaper and really I find that all I need after the things I mentioned in this post and the previous post is a nice MPE 5 dimensional controller of some sort. I'm looking into getting a Roli or an Osmose leaning towards one or the other haven't decided. Osmose probably. Not sure.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”