Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

Got both of those, refreshing a few times fixed it eventually.
rsp
sound sculptist

robert_p wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:41 pm Avenger 2 - has the memory usage been improved? Four instances of Avenger 1 consume 2 GB RAM on my Windows system.
It's about the same with A2.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

--Deleted--
Last edited by treibhaus on Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noiseboyuk wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:49 pm
robert_p wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:41 pm Avenger 2 - has the memory usage been improved? Four instances of Avenger 1 consume 2 GB RAM on my Windows system.
It's about the same with A2.
Thank you for the info!

I upgraded to V2 and now V1 does not start anymore. I did not install V2. Does somebody have the latest V1 installer?

Leichenschmaus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:11 am I upgraded to V2 and now V1 does not start anymore. I did not install V2. Does somebody have the latest V1 installer?
Login into register... Then have a look at the download url of Avenger 2. Replace all versions in the url with 1 / 186 and so on. Should work.

Login into register... Then have a look at the download url of Avenger 2. Replace all versions in the url with 1 / 186 and so on. Should work.
it doesnt work or i am too silly :wink:

Rename the plugin files with different names, since V2 has the same file name, it overwrites v1 after installation. So first rename V1 before you install v2.

Leichenschmaus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:30 pm
it doesnt work or i am too silly :wink:
Rename!

@ Manuel. For how long would you have an discount for upgrade A1 to A2? Only black friday?

Mr Zorro wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:10 pm @ Manuel. For how long would you have an discount for upgrade A1 to A2? Only black friday?
afaik until january 1st and maybe later.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:29 pm
Mr Zorro wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:10 pm @ Manuel. For how long would you have an discount for upgrade A1 to A2? Only black friday?
?

Should not be limited in time no? Where have you read about Jan 1?
Synapse dune 2 to dune 3 upgrade path is still there. So many years after.

Jac459 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:45 am
Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:29 pm
?

Should not be limited in time no? Where have you read about Jan 1?
Synapse dune 2 to dune 3 upgrade path is still there. So many years after.
Discount!

yes the bf discount will just be renamed to xmas discount and it will last AT LEAST until Jan the 1st. Maybe some days longer, we do this spontaneously

Firts of all i have to say this was unexpected and one of the fairest upgrade-pricings i have ever seen ! So thank you for that. And the money i saved will go out for one of the new expansions ;)

But i had/have a little problem with the V-Manager .... But please don't get me wrong. This is NOT a complain - take it as a feedback. No Release comes without some bugs and problems ;)

I installed V2 over V1. I activated everything with the V-Man. Everything worked fine - but : Everytime i started V-Man it shows on the top for the Installation 1.8.6 / 2.0. So it seems V-Man don't recognize that there is the V2 installed. And everytime i start V-Man it says : No activation - 3 activations left (with red Dot on it). I can refresh/activate all and it's fine until next start of V-Man.

But : If a do a new activation or not - i can always use AV2 in my DAW - so it's seems only to be a bug in V-Man.

Then i deinstalled AV2 and deleted evrything by hand in common files / AppData etc. (where i found parts of AV1).

After that i installed AV2 for new and the bug in V-Man vanished. Needed only one activation-process and V-Man kept it in mind.

Only thing is : In the "Installed" line it shows now n.a. / 2.0

So i think V-Man must be updated because it can't see that AV2 is installed.

As i said - no complains, just an information. AV2 works fine, no problems detected so far and so i don't care what the V-Man thinks or says ;)

My advice : Before installing AV2 do a complete deinstall of AV1, then everything runs a little bit smoother. But if you do it or not - it seems to not affect the functionality of AV2 ...

Return to “Instruments”