IK Multimedia 1.1.1 StealthPedal_Midi_Control

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok....here we go again. I've had a IK Stealth Pedal laying around for years it's not much use ecept for maybe a door stop in the studio. Yeah, I know. IK Hardware is always a major PITA and it's always nearly impossible to get help from IK's less than stellar support. Even with recent hardware, like the AXE I/O, all drivers are tied to your user account and if you buy it used you get nothing but crickets from IK. Now I have
an old Stealth Pedal BUT and the ONLY thing that shows up in my user area are the ASIO drivers.....NO MIDI control app. After combing the net on my own I was able to find these:

StealthPedal MIDI Control 1.0.0.1

But I've seen some posts on IK's OWN forums that mention: 1.1.1 StealthPedal_Midi_Control. Apparently, they were released years later than 1.0.0.1 version and and add some desirable features.

It's not clear if these are for both PC & MAC. I've contacted IK Support but,
if past experience is any indication, I might as well pee up a rope.

Sooooooo.....does anyone know if this version works on Win and, if so
does anyone have them??

Thanks!!

Update:

Wow!! I actually got a response from IK Support. Highly unusual! They basically told me to go piss up a rope. Highly predictable.

"Thanks for your patience while we got back to you. 1.0.9 is the only version we have available for download."

So they HAVE version 1.1.1 they just won't let ME have it. They didn't even have the courtesy to acknowledge this driver's VERY obvious existance and refused to answer my VERY basic question as to which OS's it is compatible with. If it wasn't for the cheap plastic widgets they're making for iPhone kiddies, IK might be staring at the dustbin of history. Between their complete lack of support for their own hardware and draconian copy protection schemes that make life hell for legit users it's a wonder they haven't already gone belly up.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”