Anybody knows what happened to Ronan Fed? Everything has been deleted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice synth,but i have serious issues ,can't play longer session with it among other synths,it cause some beep beep sound and entire pc freeze ,not just the daw,after three restarts a give up :)
Anyway at least made two presets.available in download section already:)
Cheers :)

Update: I don't know why but Pneuma Pro will not bounce the first 2 bars of a track. The weird thing is when I moved the notes over two bars in the piano roll, it bounced to wave correctly. Strange midi behavior.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:39 pm Nice synth,but i have serious issues ,can't play longer session with it among other synths,it cause some beep beep sound and entire pc freeze ,not just the daw,after three restarts a give up :)
Out of curiosity, what DAW are you using?

Who was he ?
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

SampleScience wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:43 am
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:39 pm Nice synth,but i have serious issues ,can't play longer session with it among other synths,it cause some beep beep sound and entire pc freeze ,not just the daw,after three restarts a give up :)
Out of curiosity, what DAW are you using?
Bandlab Cakewalk free edition,not the most stable daw,but wasn't one accident or ranndom beep sound,repeat same issue few times,the problem isn't in my tv :):):)

I've just checked Essence Plus synth, that's also stunnig. Also recorded a video about that for my channel (will be available the day after tomorrow)

Pneuma Pro has been updated. :party:

We should respect people who give things REALLY good ones free of cost. Ronan Fed is one among the many who has really praiseworthy products. I am a fan of Pnuema. Many more stuff out there, that should be appreciated for their efforts, innovation and willingness to give it for free like Decent Sampler, Monster VSTs, DSK Music and many more. HATS OFF to all people who make free stuff! I would never been able start, if I hadn't got something free to try!!!

j0b3st wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:59 pm We should respect people who give things REALLY good ones free of cost. Ronan Fed is one among the many who has really praiseworthy products. I am a fan of Pnuema.
+100 :tu:

Big respect and kudos to Ronan! Pneuma Pro is well-designed, sounds good, looks good and has great presets. :party:

My only wish (or, better, hope) is that Ronan might find the time to create a second/alternative version with a bigger GUI (maybe 130-150 %).

Wow, very good free synth. GUI size is ok on my Laptop.

j0b3st wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:59 pm We should respect people who give things REALLY good ones free of cost. Ronan Fed is one among the many who has really praiseworthy products. I am a fan of Pnuema. Many more stuff out there, that should be appreciated for their efforts, innovation and willingness to give it for free like Decent Sampler, Monster VSTs, DSK Music and many more. HATS OFF to all people who make free stuff! I would never been able start, if I hadn't got something free to try!!!
Same thoughts here,but prefer to pay some small amount for stable synth,instead of trying another 150 000 as i already did and only few to worth the time and effort.
Example E-Phonic Invader 2 - if nothing changed man can buy it for 5 eu.
A nice retro synth for 5 eu,why not?
If get some upgrade ,i'm willing to pay even more.
Good stuff should cost money imho,not that anybody wanna pay for anything,but that's the way things work.
By the way i am big fan of mastercode and t-force alpha,but unfortunately the developer had health issues and really dope upcoming plugins may not be released... i hope he is ok.

Ronan Fed disappeared from sight again. Now I can't even download his products from this site. But at least I managed to download the latest version of Pneuma.

AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:24 pm Ronan Fed disappeared from sight again. Now I can't even download his products from this site. But at least I managed to download the latest version of Pneuma.
yes, the news is still on kvr homepage at the moment, pneuma 1.1.2..but no product page anymore nor yt ..;
Could you share the 1.1.2 files (vst2 + vst3) ?

akira2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:36 pm Could you share the 1.1.2 files (vst2 + vst3) ?
Yes, but I only have vst3 - https://file.io/VuxWUzGih4E6

AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:55 pm
akira2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:36 pm Could you share the 1.1.2 files (vst2 + vst3) ?
Yes, but I only have vst3 - https://file.io/VuxWUzGih4E6
the file is deleted :neutral: please PM me the link

Return to “Instruments”