Tone Empire Free Give Away - Soul Squash A Vintage Compressor Pedal

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

🎁 FREE GIFT ALERT! 🎁

Unveiling a unique treat just for you! 🎉 For a limited time,

Immerse yourself in the rich tones of the vintage audio compressor pedal – Soul Squash! 🎸✨

Simply add Soul Squash in the cart and get it for free !

Visit Website Now :https://tone-empire.com/shop/soulsquash/

🌟 But wait, there's more! 🌟

This exclusive giveaway is valid until March 3rd, 2024.

Don't miss the chance to enhance your audio experience with the timeless Soul Squash compressor pedal.

Thank you!
EXT3 - FL Studio 24 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - U-he Filterscape - NI Massive - NI Kontour - NI Spark - JP6K - Variety of Sound

"Introducing the SoulSquash Vintage Audio Compressor Pedal
A sonic time capsule brimming with retro allure and modern finesse. Sampled and accurately replicated with our proprietary NM2 Neural Network technology, this pedal embodies a pristine and clean solid-state sound, adding a touch of nostalgia to your audio. Its intuitive design and minimalist controls channel soulful and funky vibes, ensuring effortless integration into any setup."

What pedal was the original source that was modeled?

It doesn't look like any pedal I recognize, either in the layout or the controls. A pedal would also have a foot switch.

Edit: I've been informed that it is the original Electro-Harmonix Soul Preacher pedal.

https://youtu.be/2gA9NK6cne4?si=ZdYMVe5JJS5eSsSn
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Looks great, but it's crashing AU validation on Logic here.
Works on every other AU and VST3 host I tested.
I'm stuck on Mojave 10.14.6 and Logic 10.5.1, so maybe that's the reason.

Anybody here have any luck in getting it to load in Logic ?
I did put in a support ticket with them, but just curious if it's my older specs stopping me.

- Jay

Return to “Effects”