90s SKIN for Tyrell N6 V3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I modded Plastic Skin (2018) by audiot ( the saturation and various brightnesses).
It's cool to me, may be spam to you. His skin is on the u-He site.

Here's the PNG file I just made https://pixeldrain.com/u/Aq18YTQT

preview

P.S. I think a Waldorf Pulse I theme needs to be done for ACE.
Last edited by The_Anarchivist_00 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Anarchivist_00 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:39 pm Chris S I made some changes to yours and made myself a 'sushi master' version. I hope it's alright with you.

download

Untitled.png
Great skin :)
EXT3 - FL Studio 24 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - U-he Filterscape - NI Massive - NI Kontour - NI Spark - JP6K - Variety of Sound

What we need more than a skin is for the vst3 to work. 😉

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm What we need more than a skin is for the vst3 to work. 😉
awesome

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm What we need more than a skin is for the vst3 to work. 😉
And CLAP.

[quote=The_Anarchivist_00 post_id=8856602 time=1708811019 user_id=617282]
I modded [b]Plastic Skin[/b] (2018) by [b]audiot[/b] ( the saturation and various brightnesses).
It's cool to me, may be spam to you. His skin is on the u-He site.

Here's the PNG file I just made [url]https://pixeldrain.com/u/Aq18YTQT[/url]

Hi The Anarchivist, with firefox the link doesn't work, can you check?

Here's the skin I've had on Tryell for quite some time. I don't remember where it came from or if I edited it in any way or not. Looks oddly similar to the recent screenshot.... :shrug:

Tyrell.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I should have prefaced this one with "I made for myself and felt like sharing.", too. I'll be sure to next time, so that you'll feel extra special.

I don't have FoxFire and my hard drive is full already. Maybe try an alternative browser.

The_Anarchivist_00 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:38 pm I should have prefaced this one with "I made for myself and felt like sharing.", too. I'll be sure to next time, so that you'll feel extra special.
Don't get triggered snowflake. I just noted how similar the two skin edits are. Neither one of us "made" these skins we've just simply edited them to our personal liking (which we seem to share).

All credit goes to the original artist who made the background, controls etc.

EDIT: Here's the original unedited skin:

Tyrel audiot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Teksonik on Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The_Anarchivist_00 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:39 pm
download

Untitled.png
It is slightly racist there.

Sorry if I've made you feel like a snowflake in the past Teksonic.

The_Anarchivist_00 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:13 pm Sorry if I've made you feel like a snowflake in the past Teksonic.
Brilliant retort Da-Anarchist.......... :lol:

Examigan wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:02 pm
download

Untitled.png
Is there really someone in this forum who hasn't seen Blade Runner? Hard to believe.

The_Anarchivist_00 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:15 pm
Examigan wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:02 pm
download

Untitled.png
Is there really someone in this forum who hasn't seen Blade Runner? Hard to believe.
I have seen it many times, but I’m not mocking the way someone speaks.

Return to “Instruments”