TAL-Pha Released! Alpha Juno II Emulation from TAL-Software

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Pha

zvenx wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:23 pm I don't think a one size fits all solution would work.
I, and I am sure many others have spoken to Patrick about this... for awhile he had started to tweet about the updates more often and sometimes he puts it on his home page... the thing though is sometimes he works (fixes bugs) so quickly and often that even the change list isn't updated at the same time... and sometimes you get a new update the day after the last update...

Sadly I have resorted to just periodically checking his website and looking at the current version (which in itself is not always accurate).
rsp
That is how i do it too.
It doesn't bother me much since the version I use works fine but i do visit the Tal Site every now and then if i hear rumours about some new functions or something else that seems interesting.

Version 1.1.3 / 27.02.2024
Always play filter envelope to the end even with amp gate mode.

I got 1.1.5 but don`t know what happend
Collector of VSTs

Hope CPU usage gets improved a bit, latest update seems to have made it use a lot more CPU especially with simple saw/square waveforms and unison/high release.

Yep, just redownloaded.. it is at 1.1.5 (at least on mac) and nope no change list yet..
hence the issue with update notifications.
rsp
sound sculptist

::: Version 1.1.6 / 01.03.2024
※ Massive CPU optimization (especially for x64 systems).

Was this already posted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkid6i2eOk
rsp
sound sculptist

30 minutes in. There is no meaningful differences between the two, so I would say identical accept for one thing. And that is that the real analog has a slight amount of saturation compared to the plugin. Problem easily solved by adding saturation. This can be done digitally more or less anyway. You're going to get 99% the same.
<list your stupid gear here>

abi wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:03 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:30 pm €75.66 intro' price. A bit too much for me.
For me too. As an owner of J-8, UNO-60, Bassline, Tal-Mod and Sampler, I would like to see a loyalty bonus.
I eat my words. Bought it and fell in love with Tal-pha, worth every penny. Besides I think their guis rule. Great work!

Isn’t this forum a good place to know about updates ? I go that way with J8 and it’s ok

::: Version 1.1.7 / 02.03.2024
※ Saw PW and Pulse PW sync fixed.

Do we know how long intro pricing is on for?

The CPU optimisation was decent. Seems to have cut CPU on some patches by a third according to FL's meter (which isn't a true CPU meter, but still).

Can you only buy this from tal themselves or do any resellers stock it?
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

db3 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:52 pm Do we know how long intro pricing is on for?
I'm seeing until March 14 on TAL's website.

Return to “Instruments”