WAVE ALCHEMY - TRIAZ - MIDI DRAG & DROP ISSUE - !!!SOLVED!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mods - Apologies if I have dropped this request incorrectly. Please move if need be. Thank you.

Hello good people!
So, I'm having drag and drop issues with Triaz. Can anyone confirm this behavior, please?

My process:
1.) Click on Export button...
2.) Window pops up with choice of audio or midi and list of channels...
3.) Select channels to render by clicking channel button. Channel lights to indicate selected. All channels have been selected and lit up....
4.) Grab MIDI Drag button and drag to line in DAW and drop (No problems so far)....
5.) Inspect MIDI and find only patterns on keys C1 and C#1 have been produced and dropped into time line. Now we have a problem.

The manual is quite clear and the process is intuitive enough but perhaps I miss something. Using Studio One v5.1(something something something) on a Windows 10 laptop.

I have searched the forums here on KVR and all over the internet of things and such but to no avail. Does Wave Alchemy not have a forum or a place for users to gather for insight and help if needed?

Thanks to all for reading and to those sharing a possible solution. I'm sure I will be embarrassed when I find out what I'm doing wrong but will still be grateful for any help. :)
dsan
Last edited by dsan@mail.com on Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dsan@mail.com wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:48 pm Mods - Apologies if I have dropped this request incorrectly. Please move if need be. Thank you.

Hello good people!
So, I'm having drag and drop issues with Triaz. Can anyone confirm this behavior, please?

My process:
3.) Select channels to render by clicking channel button. Channel lights to indicate selected. All channels have been selected and lit up....
4.) Grab MIDI Drag button and drag to line in DAW and drop (No problems so far)....
5.) Inspect MIDI and find only patterns on keys C1 and C#1 have been produced and dropped into time line. Now we have a problem.

The manual is quite clear and the process is intuitive enough but perhaps I miss something. Using Studio One v5.1(something something something) on a Windows 10 laptop.

I have searched the forums here on KVR and all over the internet of things and such but to no avail. Does Wave Alchemy not have a forum or a place for users to gather for insight and help if needed?

Thanks to all for reading and to those sharing a possible solution. I'm sure I will be embarrassed when I find out what I'm doing wrong but will still be grateful for any help. :)
dsan
Try below- the Triaz thread, loads of info and the developer posts there.

viewtopic.php?p=8861577#p8861577
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

So, it would seem one must first clear any previous render to make a new one.

In case anyone else has the issue, there is a trash can icon in the Create Midi file box (right side). Clicking it clears the memory and allows a new midi track to be created.

Now I can get back to work. :wink:

Thank you SLiC!! Much appreciated :tu:

dsan@mail.com wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:48 pm Mods - Apologies if I have dropped this request incorrectly. Please move if need be. Thank you.

Hello good people!

My process:

dsan
I just tried to replicate your issue in Studio One 6.1, but everything exported fine for me.

1) Opened Triaz, picked a preset ("Actionable" in this scenario, FWIW.)
2) Clicked on "Export" to get the correct window.
3) Clicked on all 12 instruments individually (to insure that all were exporting.)
4) Clicked and dragged selected MIDI tracks, dropping on the Triaz track in Studio One.

BTW, and FWIW, I have no idea if this matters (and my guess is that it does not, but I have not tried otherwise,) but Host Sync is set to off.
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

dlandis wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:09 pm

Hello good people!

My process:

dsan
I just tried to replicate your issue in Studio One 6.1, but everything exported fine for me.

1) Opened Triaz, picked a preset ("Actionable" in this scenario, FWIW.)
2) Clicked on "Export" to get the correct window.
3) Clicked on all 12 instruments individually (to insure that all were exporting.)
4) Clicked and dragged selected MIDI tracks, dropping on the Triaz track in Studio One.

BTW, and FWIW, I have no idea if this matters (and my guess is that it does not, but I have not tried otherwise,) but Host Sync is set to off.
Oops. sorry. You already figured it out. Good for you. :tu:
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

Thanks dlandis :tu:
Yeah, like I said in my post, embarrassing hehe But who would have thought it holds onto a previous render?

Your helpfulness is much appreciated, thank you, as is SLiC's. I knw I could count on the good people of KVR to come to my rescue. :)
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

dsan@mail.com wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:15 pm Thanks dlandis :tu:
Yeah, like I said in my post, embarrassing hehe But who would have thought it holds onto a previous render?

Your helpfulness is much appreciated, thank you, as is SLiC's. I knw I could count on the good people of KVR to come to my rescue. :)
We've changed this in the forthcoming 1.01 update (coming very soon), so that closing and reopening the Export page automatically clears both the rendered audio and MIDI for you :tu:
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Deleted.

Return to “Instruments”