Organising my plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all.

I've been using Waveform Free for some time now, but just wondering if there was an easy (!) way to organise my plugins. What I ideally want is to be able to go to the 'Add plugins' pull down, and have them organised in folders such as 'Compressors', 'EQ', etc.

I know I could probably have been doing this when I first installed them, but now I've got a shed-load of plugins and not sure I could face uninstalling and then re-installing them all.

Is there a quick way around this ?

Waveform has one of the best plugin managers around. Go to Settings then Plugins. On the far right side you can add folders (called groups) that you can then rename Compressor, EQ, Reverb, etc. Whatever you want.

Then just drag the plugins in the list on the left to the appropriate folders. You can change the display name of the plugins by clicking on the Alias column so plugins with very long names can be made to display more efficiently.

It's a very simple system and most of the work only needs to be done once unless you add new plugins to your collection.

There is no need to uninstall or reinstall anything.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Return to “Instruments”