Klanghelm Reverb TENS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lolilol1975 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:28 am https://www.youtube.com

thanks, but no thanks - not this guy please... :zzz: (I'd much much rather watch the snake-oil dude - which I wouldn't)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Just purchased (thank you Funkybot's Evil Twin!)...

posting as a reminder to follow this thread.

@Jens, I can't watch the Snake Oil guy either but he did get me curious about the Raummaschine plugin from Tegeler. Just wish it would dip in price because I don't need another reverb plugin (except for a BX spring emulation - Yes, I do need that).

Finally had a proper chance to test this. It is absolutely BRILLIANT! Wow. Tony, amazing plugin!

While the Jr. plugin is cute and very nice to have it really doesn't do the full version justice! It's amazing how many different tones of reverb you can coax out of this beast. I've been playing with it literally all night. Thanks to you I only have 5 hours left for sleep. :D

Well done sir. Well done!

EDIT: I may have found a bug though. Looks like the modulators don't work correctly when switching to stereo input mode. For instance, take the preset "compressed drum bus room" and switch to stereo input, then change the middle modulator (the one doing the compression on the output) to use PRE as input to the EVF and suddenly it all tilts to the right, like it doesn't do anything to the other channel.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:58 am Finally had a proper chance to test this. It is absolutely BRILLIANT! Wow. Tony, amazing plugin!

While the Jr. plugin is cute and very nice to have it really doesn't do the full version justice! It's amazing how many different tones of reverb you can coax out of this beast. I've been playing with it literally all night. Thanks to you I only have 5 hours left for sleep. :D

Well done sir. Well done!

EDIT: I may have found a bug though. Looks like the modulators don't work correctly when switching to stereo input mode. For instance, take the preset "compressed drum bus room" and switch to stereo input, then change the middle modulator (the one doing the compression on the output) to use PRE as input to the EVF and suddenly it all tilts to the right, like it doesn't do anything to the other channel.
Have you downloaded this recently? I think there have been some updates lately.

- Mario

Disregard. I was on the latest version.

First release 1.1.2. Second release was 1.1.3.

I just have to share this with you guys. I was noodling with a guitar while watching a movie and got this idea of splitting two instances of TENS on two separate tracks, each set to the A-B tank setting and then flipping the stereo image on one of them and modulating some parameters a tiny bit differently from the original instance. And it just made a HUGE super lush, dense and nice reverb.

I'm so ridiculously impressed by this plugin. It has been in my mixes virtually non stop since purchasing it.. mainly as a subtle mono or narrow stereo instance to give depth and placement for various audio sources, but I guess I have to explore it for some ambient music next where it could take center stage as a mega reverb. :D

Audio examples below hosted on Google Drive (mp3 files, approx 3mb). Ignore the crappy playing, it's just some random shit.

Klanghelm TENS

Original dry signal only, for reference
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:44 am I just have to share this with you guys. I was noodling with a guitar while watching a movie and got this idea of splitting two instances of TENS on two separate tracks, each set to the A-B tank setting and then flipping the stereo image on one of them and modulating some parameters a tiny bit differently from the original instance. And it just made a HUGE super lush, dense and nice reverb.

I'm so ridiculously impressed by this plugin. It has been in my mixes virtually non stop since purchasing it.. mainly as a subtle mono or narrow stereo instance to give depth and placement for various audio sources, but I guess I have to explore it for some ambient music next where it could take center stage as a mega reverb. :D

Audio examples below hosted on Google Drive (mp3 files, approx 3mb). Ignore the crappy playing, it's just some random shit.

Klanghelm TENS

Original dry signal only, for reference
That sounds absolutely gorgeous :love:
I have been using the free jr, and I am so impressed by the depth.
I will definitely be purchasing the full version.
Everything Tony does is pure gold :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

bmanic wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:44 am ...I'm so ridiculously impressed by this plugin. It has been in my mixes virtually non stop since purchasing it.. mainly as a subtle mono or narrow stereo instance to give depth and placement for various audio sources...
same, working mostly with well recorded acoustic tracks and this thing has been brilliant on snares when tastefully applied. one more magic wand in the keeper bin.

Just another voice in the praise chorus for TENS, what a great plugin. Continuing the Klanghelm tradition of excellence at an excellent price. Thanks again Tony.

Thanks for bumping this thread! I had totally missed this release, I love spring reverb and Klanghelm so this will be tested!

omg this sounds gorgeous :o

Great plugin
For Trade: UAD Galaxy Tape Echo redeem code. DM me with trade offer.

Return to “Effects”