Flux Mini 2 - Envelope Shaping Plugin - Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

not tried it yet but looks a very nice feature set. If you dont have Gatekeeper as a CC generator this looks to be a free alternative

More info here... https://www.musicradar.com/news/caelum- ... ree-plugin

The only thing that is a bit annoying is the purple markers which clash with the grey percentage text, but otherwise a great little plugin that's visually attractive and scalable.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

The original was a wonderful freebie, so I will be checking this out for sure.

the audio sidechain is not working as i would expect it to:

instead of sidechain triggering the envelope it simply passes the sidechain signal through
and silencing the original channel audio

maybe i'm doingsomething wrong?

Stumbled across this plugin. This is exactly what the Kickstart is doing, but for free.
More user friendly than TAL filter.
I'm also not sure what is point of this side-chain that passes the audio through.
The plugin doesn't have a manual.

Return to “Effects”