Izotope Ilok Reset (Exponential Audio)

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone! I have a problem that perhaps some of you have solved ... Due to a computer failure I had to request the reset of the plugin licenses with ILOK (I was waiting to receive the USB key) as they were assigned to the computer. All the companies (more than 10!) Came to meet me in a very short time while IZOTOPE and in particular Exponential Audio by now it is clear they do not want to proceed with the restoration of the only license they issue ... Can you recommend any solution?
I have sent countless emails without even having a response, not even negative to the request.
Congratulations to Izotope support!

I just dealt with this recently, when I replaced a defective DVD burner in my music computer. Suddenly, none of my ilok plugs would work anymore.

Izotope did not respond to the global reset generated from within the ilok authorization manager, but after all other devs had responded, I reached out to them directly, and they responded within 24 hours. I needed 3 Exponential plugins reset, and they handled it cheerfully, and quickly. Check your spam/junk folder, maybe?

After this occurrence I promptly ordered a hardware ilok, and re-authorized everything to that.
Hope you get it sorted soon.

What means "reset" exactly?
I just activated two EA reverbs that I already have on my ilok account. :roll:
Can I undo this?

Thanks!

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”