reFX Nexus 4:5 - the ROMpler opens up

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

Arp question

I have an 8-bar arp pattern I want to have as a 32-bar pattern with variations on it.

I can make the length of the pattern longer and write in the other 24 bars but I'd prefer to copy the 8, paste 3 times and edit, just like I'd do on a DAW piano roll. (How) can I copy/paste the notes in the arp?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:48 pm Arp question

I have an 8-bar arp pattern I want to have as a 32-bar pattern with variations on it.

I can make the length of the pattern longer and write in the other 24 bars but I'd prefer to copy the 8, paste 3 times and edit, just like I'd do on a DAW piano roll. (How) can I copy/paste the notes in the arp?
Choose the select tool. Drag select the notes. Cmd/Ctrl+D.

FigBug wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 pm
revvy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:48 pm Arp question

Choose the select tool. Drag select the notes. Cmd/Ctrl+D.
Thanks! That worked perfectly.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

FigBug wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:43 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:28 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm So the EULA hasn’t been updated?
It seems not. The lack of official confirmation of any of this is nuts.

Still there we go Frankie T - after activation, no asking for "permission" any more it seems.
I'll bring this up once I'm back at work after the holidays.
Was there ever any clarification on this?

revvy wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:24 pm
FigBug wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:43 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:28 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm So the EULA hasn’t been updated?
It seems not. The lack of official confirmation of any of this is nuts.

Still there we go Frankie T - after activation, no asking for "permission" any more it seems.
I'll bring this up once I'm back at work after the holidays.
Was there ever any clarification on this?
Whats wrong with Eula?

Return to “Instruments”