One Synth Challenge #182: Charlatan 3 by BlauKraut Engineering / karrikuh (IrionDaRonin Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan

Also I want to say that commenting is a big part of what makes this worthwhile. Though this month soundcloud seems to be blocking even more people from doing so. So oh well.

Well, a lot of people have the capacity to make a killer entry in the hours or days after the synth is announced. I'm not offended if someone can evaluate my track that quickly or in a listen or two.

A newcomer to the OSC is probably excited to vote and have others vote and comment on their tracks, I'm still like that!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Yeah, I'm not seeing that many comments on mine and others, the SC Grinch!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

MalToné wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:32 pm A newcomer to the OSC is probably excited to vote and have others vote and comment on their tracks, I'm still like that!
Yes. I was very excited my first time and voted very quick. It's not a horrible thing. But for what it's worth it can be nice to give it a bit of time.

empphryio wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:58 pm Also I want to say that commenting is a big part of what makes this worthwhile. Though this month soundcloud seems to be blocking even more people from doing so. So oh well.
Yeah it sucks that SoundCloud cuts half the comments in the process due to some spam algorithm... My apologies to people (like MalToné above) that are left with only one comment that sometimes doesn't really make sense since the ones before it or after it are getting deleted by SC :(.

Voted

Yeah, I've had trouble commenting, too.
Dumb question, but since I didn't participate in this round with my own track, but only collaborated with NENNEB, I'm not required to vote, am I? I hope not, because it's really a bit tricky for me right now to find proper time for it. :shrug: :pray:

I’m pretty sure only one of a group is required to vote. At least that would be my preference

It looks like commenting is working for me. At least now after it doesn't accept a comment the first time, if I try again it will then accept comments for a couple hours I think. Others having issues might find just trying again works.

I voted.

I tried for the first week just listening to the soundcloud list (easily fndable because I liked it, me and ....6 other people out of 41) on randomize so that it would be somewhat anonymous. But on randomize it seems to play a few tracks 5 or 6 times and others zero times. So that didn't entirely work.

Lots of impressive tracks and tried to use 5 down to 2. The 2's were only slightly not as good as the higher placed. Very slight separation. The 2's were still enjoyable to listen to.

I commented on most. If I missed you, sorry. I 100% assure you that I did not intentionally not comment on any particular person's track.

I have voted.

Well, I didn't seem to have a problem commenting this time around; yay! Also: voted.

I have voted. Thank you for all the great tracks!

i was finally able to comment on my final listen through, great tracks. good luck everyone!

Soundcloud actually seems to have a few problems with the comment function. I used Saturday to comment on the list of all participants from start to finish. Unfortunately, some comments seem to have disappeared. But be sure: if I left a heart on your track, I also wrote my thoughts on it, even if they don't seem to be there anymore. I'm really sorry.

Return to “Instruments”