Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How close are we to the update with the new randomizer? That's the main thing I'm waiting for.

I’m experiencing an issue with your product, Triax. After having the logic board replaced on my MacBook Pro, I’m unable to register the software. It keeps saying the serial number is incorrect, but I’m certain it’s correct. Can you please assist me with this issue?

varnfake@gmail.com wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:37 am I’m experiencing an issue with your product, Triax. After having the logic board replaced on my MacBook Pro, I’m unable to register the software. It keeps saying the serial number is incorrect, but I’m certain it’s correct. Can you please assist me with this issue?
It's Triaz, and your best bet for technical support is to contact the company directly for technical support.

Hello guy, does anyone know how to copy just single instrument sequence to another pattern. I'm not finding any option to copy and paste juste a single line/instrument sequence to another pattern, just a global pattern copy/paste.. so how I suppose to copy only a Tom sequence I rearranged (velocity and other parameters) on pattern 1 to pattern 4 (yes because I want that same sequence on pattern 4 without copying everything I have on pattern 1, cause they have different sequences goin on for the other lanes/instruments)?
Anyone??
Thanks guys

By the way, anyone knows, why sometimes, you can't move/tweak the "Start" parameter on the sequence? For example, when I start Triaz in the init preset, for ex if I draw a sequence in HH (close hihat), then try to make any changes in the "Start" tab it doesn't allow me to change (it's locked). Anyone experiencing this. Is that a bug? (it happens sometimes I don't know why)

This would be useful:
1/ right click sound tab copy/paste to another tab
2/ i need more volume or gain. the volume sliders are set too high, not enough freedom of movement

How long does it usually take to get an answer from Wave Alchemy?
I wrote a message through their contact form, but I don't know, if the message reached them, as I didn't get a confirmation mail.

grabauf wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:02 pm How long does it usually take to get an answer from Wave Alchemy?
I wrote a message through their contact form, but I don't know, if the message reached them, as I didn't get a confirmation mail.
only sent an email to support once. waiting for 3 weeks and counting :?

audio/fault wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:29 pm
grabauf wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:02 pm How long does it usually take to get an answer from Wave Alchemy?
try again? i waited weeks to hear from a developer, only to discover my email went into junk (after filling out their site form). might be worth a try...

fisherKing wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:15 pm
audio/fault wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:29 pm
try again? i waited weeks to hear from a developer, only to discover my email went into junk (after filling out their site form). might be worth a try...
Everything has been sorted now. Thanks to Dan. :)
Last edited by grabauf on Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

weird how sometimes they are posting and quote open/helpful about what is going on (such as the last update) and then other times just not around!

I am expecting the new packs for Triaz to drop anytime soon (as it makes them revenue!) but they have been pretty quite about that as well, no teasers!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:41 pmWeird how sometimes they are posting and quote open/helpful about what is going on (such as the last update) and then other times just not around!
I am thinking it's called "they are working".

Let's let them do that.

VP

Everything has been sorted
Last edited by grabauf on Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vocalpoint Studios wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:58 pm
SLiC wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 1:41 pmWeird how sometimes they are posting and quote open/helpful about what is going on (such as the last update) and then other times just not around!
I am thinking it's called "they are working".

Let's let them do that.

VP
I am all for that, but then I don't currently have any issues that I need support with. They don't have ticket system, just a contact form that says 'we will get back to you when we can' so they are not exactly promising support, I think people have just come to expect it. Some developers do it better than others, WA I think are still very small and were 'mainly' samples packs before...the level of interest generated by Triaz as a VST may be a bit overwhelming for them...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I've heard that the new Revolution is also in the works. Any ideas how would that and Triaz cooperate, any connections?

Return to “Instruments”