Have you heard of "DelayCat" by Red Timbre Audio?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Nug Wrangler wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:18 pm
martiu wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm plugin very good :? :hug:
buy now :?
No PayPal option :?

These guys are friends with the Echobit bit guys from school seems like. E.g. Hetrick and partner (previously). By that I mean, they got a hold of the echobit mailing list seemingly. Prob legit, the one guy is a teacher and they are from the right area,
echobit guys were big in the music tech scene there, tho I think echobit split up
because the partner flaked somehow.

Concatenative Synthesis sounds interesting. I missed the intro on dedalus as well,
might give this a shot...

been playing with it today, a loop of a library I made in Tomofon sent into delaycat to try the various settings. Definitely worth the intro price - I think will prove very useful. I emailed with the dev and he seems very personable

I like all the things about this. No demo? Does it have any dumb CP to worry about?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I dunno why everyone is so paranoid about someone posting their first post about a small scale new plugin. If there's shady business going on it will be apparent.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:09 pm I like all the things about this. No demo? Does it have any dumb CP to worry about?
From the other thread:
Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:45 pm @noiseresearch: Straight from their response to me:
As for copy protection, you will get 2 activation keys on purchase to use which will activate the plugin on a machine indefinitely (unless returned and specifically disabled on our server). You only need internet for the initial activation and then never afterwards. You can request additional activation keys if you have good reason. We built the system to be as non-invasive as possible.
And btw, no demo, but they now have audio/video on their site.
@pough: Not sure how far you got through the payment process, but the final payment page lists After Pay, Affirm, Google Pay or just straight entering credit card info. Yeah I'd prefer PayPal too but I went ahead and did ye olde credit card.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks for the heads up on the other thread!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:56 pm
Nug Wrangler wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:18 pm
martiu wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm plugin very good :? :hug:
buy now :?
No PayPal option :?
:?
Energy XT3 - FL Studio 21 | Surge - Discovery PRO - Classic Boxes Collection - Variety of Sound

Highly recommend this if you're looking for something really unique.

Definitely a learning curve but once you get over the hump it's an amazing plugin.

The intro price ends tonight I think.

I might actually have to RTFM on this one, tho I am getting it with the segment thing. It's signal analysis, similar to that in Zip from Unfiltered Audio. What the 'modulation' is actually doing tho, it's not easy to tell. :lol:

kraster wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:07 pm The intro price ends tonight I think.
At midnight PST ... (they sent me a reminder). :ud:

Very probably worth the $20 for most. For me it's a bit crashy without performance mode (low graphics tweak) set to on, but I like it a lot, very unique and interesting delay with some state of the art features. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:31 pm Very probably worth the $20 for most. For me it's a bit crashy without performance mode (low graphics tweak) set to on, but I like it a lot, very unique and interesting delay with some state of the art features. :tu:
I get some crashes in Reaper when changing presets on the fly - not so much when changing parameters. Is a great new delay/synth tho and at $20 was very very cheap. Communication with dev was excellent and I think the bugs will get ironed out when he adds in a crash log for us to use

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:51 pm
kraster wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:07 pm The intro price ends tonight I think.
At midnight PST ... (they sent me a reminder). :ud:
A much too short intro-period for me - well, their loss. :razz:

Return to “Effects”