matrixbrute dumped

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As a matrixbrute owner i am wondering if there will be anymore updates or vst controller.

I doubt anybody here knows if/when the MB will be updated, but I honestly can’t think of anything that I feel is missing that could be added in a firmware update. A software librarian would be nice, as would an editor, but I think we would’ve seen one by now if Arturia planned to develop one. I’m still kinda surprised they didn’t, since the PolyBrute has one, but oh well.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Would have had a place on my lotto win mono list, like the poly would, even though it has that useful and expressive but so ugly (my minority view) wood block thing. The noir editions of both are super sexy.

The Noir editions are cool, but I prefer my OG editions with the classy wood look :love:
00FFC513-D804-4E11-9522-D02FD862F31F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Will be interesting to see if the new one goes goth.

Aliens wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:29 am Will be interesting to see if the new one goes goth.
The PB12? If it does, it will probably be a big seller. I personally don’t mind the beige, but it seems to be a pretty polarizing choice of a color scheme.

The colour is what it is, I guess, and there have been some odd choices on gear through the years, so you pay your money etc
I guess launch sales numbers will determine how soon we find out.

cryophonik wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:26 am The Noir editions are cool, but I prefer my OG editions with the classy wood look :love:
God that thing is an absolute behemoth! Way, WAY too big for a monosynth, IMO. And the sound is nowhere near what I would want to justify that footprint.

I would honestly take a $400 IK Multimedia UNO Synth Pro X over the Matrixbrute any day of the week. But that's just me. Everyone is different. It's what makes the world go round. :)

It’s massive, no doubt, and has a sound to match its size, but it’s a synth that just implores me to play for hours on end. The UNO SPX looks pretty cool as well and is small enough to find a place for it, but I’m not a fan of IK at all. I still might buy one at some point when used ones start hitting the secondhand market for dirt cheap.

Anyway, what are we talking about again? Oh yeah, did Arturia update the MB while we weren’t paying attention? :hihi:

uno synth :cry: v matrixbrute :hyper: :hyper:

Maybe the Matrixbrute hardware doesn’t have support for a software editor when it comes to things like button presses.

I’d love to see one but it’s not deal breaker for me as the interface on the hardware is great.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”