Digital Synth VSTs (like DIVA)?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:07 pm
Electrobop wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:00 pm No worries. PM me.
my sincere apologies for assuming the worst :oops:
and what a great gesture :clap:
I was having more fun when you thought I was a pirate!

Electrobop wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:09 pm
vurt wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:07 pm
Electrobop wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:00 pm No worries. PM me.
my sincere apologies for assuming the worst :oops:
and what a great gesture :clap:
I was having more fun when you thought I was a pirate!
you can still wear an eye patch :)

You make better music when you earn your tools...

I only have 2p in my purse. Would anyone like to donate me their Trigon-6? Thanks in advance.
<list your stupid gear here>

this thread turned out cute :oops:

If this DIVA giveaway goes through and the OP uses it for good (not evil, like making trance or something), and never sells it, this thread should be in the top 3 ever on KVR.

If this thread does make history, someone should post how DIVA sounds NOTHING like a real analog synth, then BONES tells someone they are a f-ing moron (he can call me that, it's ok), then martiu posts "buy now", then gentleclockdivider finds some coding error in DIVA, then zerocrossing makes a reasonable statement about audio rate modulation. That should cover everything needed for a KVR time capsule.

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:24 am
martiu wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:00 pm
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Cavey Arrgh wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:02 am If this DIVA giveaway goes through and the OP uses it for good (not evil, like making trance or something), and never sells it, this thread should be in the top 3 ever on KVR.

If this thread does make history, someone should post how DIVA sounds NOTHING like a real analog synth, then BONES tells someone they are a f-ing moron (he can call me that, it's ok), then martiu posts "buy now", then gentleclockdivider finds some coding error in DIVA, then zerocrossing makes a reasonable statement about audio rate modulation. That should cover everything needed for a KVR time capsule.
I make no promises

He is getting Diva anyway, so I don’t think he’d care much about other suggestions now.

Examigan wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:35 pm He is getting Diva anyway,

Hopefully. I've no idea how long these transfer requests take. I have accepted the offer in the spirit it was given so with luck it will be resolved today.

ghostwhistler wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:44 am
Examigan wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:35 pm He is getting Diva anyway,

Hopefully. I've no idea how long these transfer requests take. I have accepted the offer in the spirit it was given so with luck it will be resolved today.
It usually only takes a few hours for the transfer to be done.
The seller have to confirm the transfer a second time by replying to the mail they get from the uhe team after the transfer request has been sent.

Well it has been done. I was initially skeptical, but our friend came through on his word. A very generous and kind offer that I am very lucky and extremely grateful to receive. Many many thanks

ghostwhistler wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:13 am Well it has been done. I was initially skeptical, but our friend came through on his word. A very generous and kind offer that I am very lucky and extremely grateful to receive. Many many thanks
:tu:
Seem like a great person giving it to you for free :)

Return to “Instruments”