Is there any free alternative to Wavesfactory Trackspacer?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1. I tried The Masker VST(https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2024/0 ... themasker/), but it glitched hard in FL studio thus basically not usable. (And it sabotaged my speakers with bombing noise)

2. I have Soothe 2 and I can somewhat emulate it with its sidechain function, but Soothe 2 is too precise and cannot scoop up the frequency range 'as a whole'.

3. I have other dynamic eqs with sidechain functions, but I'm looking for a vst that can spot the frequency range automatically.

I'm looking for another one to try.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xizhObLhG ... Nlcg%3D%3D

About Masker in FL Studio. Did you try this?

In FL Studio click on the VST Wrapper settings (click the cog at the top left of the plugin if you don’t see the option), go to the troubleshooting page and turn on “fixed sized buffers”.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

yzcoruhT wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 7:18 pm In FL Studio click on the VST Wrapper settings (click the cog at the top left of the plugin if you don’t see the option), go to the troubleshooting page and turn on “fixed sized buffers”.
Oh wow... I just tried it and it fixed the glitch. I don't think I'll use the plugin anytime soon until it's properly fixed, but it's good to know there's a way. Thanks.

This looks interesting. What kind of CPU use does it have?

osiris wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:13 pm This looks interesting. What kind of CPU use does it have?
I'm not sure how to measure. I'm not really a tech-oriented person.

It's on FL. The big bar at the top that says CPU.

osiris wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:29 pm It's on FL. The big bar at the top that says CPU.
Not much of a difference when the plugin is loaded.

In the FL main menu, if you go to View, then Plug in performance monitor then it brings up a list of how much each individual plug in uses in percent, and some other stuff.

Hm... it says average 5~15% usage. Average around 10.

Mdynamic eq, MSpectral dynamics, most dynamic EQs. Really though, track spacer is as good and fast as anything.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Eva Redwood wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:42 pm 2. I have Soothe 2 and I can somewhat emulate it with its sidechain function, but Soothe 2 is too precise and cannot scoop up the frequency range 'as a whole'.
Have you tried adjusting the "sharpness" control? That may get the results closer to what you need.

I'd try this but I keep reading Github is full of malware and little wanna be hacker college kids who want to turn computers into crypto-miners. s/

Nova, or any multiband comp with a sidechain

kevinsparks wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 2:21 pm Nova, or any multiband comp with a sidechain
No, because I'm looking for a vst that can spot the sidechained frequency range automatically.
Last edited by Eva Redwood on Thu May 30, 2024 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andymcbain wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:22 pm
Eva Redwood wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:42 pm 2. I have Soothe 2 and I can somewhat emulate it with its sidechain function, but Soothe 2 is too precise and cannot scoop up the frequency range 'as a whole'.
Have you tried adjusting the "sharpness" control? That may get the results closer to what you need.
Yes and it's still too sharp and precise even at 0, but I kinda settled with soothe and other vsts.
Thanks for the advice tho.

Return to “Effects”