Renoise 3.4.4 (BUGFIX)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VOODOO U wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:52 pm
dartfordyes wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:40 pm if he can’t , why doesn’t he just outsource it ?
Because he is still selling it. Sure it would be nice adding to it, otherwise it's worth the cost as is.
i think it’s great if a little tricky to use
no audio recording means you have to use other programs if you want vocals although there is a workaround in the sampler , i dont think it needs a piano roll , but adding sections is a bit cumbersome , and some kinds of better grab tool to grab blocks and duplicate them easier would be better , if it was more like a daw but then still itself without a piano roll it would be a hell of a program and would earn a lot more money at the money it’s a very niche thing .

dartfordyes wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:48 am but adding sections is a bit cumbersome ,
Keystrokes. Learn all the keystrokes and it will make things easier. What would be great though is the ability to add empty sections/patterns with pre-set lines using keystrokes. IE SHIFT 1 adds a section with 16 lines, SHIFT 2 with 32 etc.

if it was more like a daw but then still itself without a piano roll it would be a hell of a program
Audio tracks would be nice.

mholloway wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 am
VOODOO U wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:27 am It lives!
Now if they would just add audio tracks, allow tracks to run independently from one another to have exclusive BPMs Time Sigs and start and play times ie Live clips, beef up the sampler to allow for even more mangling so that I could ditch VSTs, make the keyboard layout look like the hexagonal keys in Redux simply because it looks cooler, get rid of Redux and just make Renoise a vst, add more stock effects, I'd really appreciate it thank you
Keep on dreaming.

The dev has literally stated in the company's own forums that he can't & won't be devoting time to further development in the forseeable future. Bugfix updates like this are all we're gonna get, sadly.
You're pulling things out of your behind buddy , that's not what taktik said -wrote .
In a nutshell , Taktik does not want to open source renoise (I complety agree wihth that decision
) and Renoise is NOT dead , it will remain a labour of love which is imho priceless compared to the other daws which are run by venture capital beancounters
This is a post from5 months ago
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:20 pm
mholloway wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 am
VOODOO U wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:27 am It lives!
Now if they would just add audio tracks, allow tracks to run independently from one another to have exclusive BPMs Time Sigs and start and play times ie Live clips, beef up the sampler to allow for even more mangling so that I could ditch VSTs, make the keyboard layout look like the hexagonal keys in Redux simply because it looks cooler, get rid of Redux and just make Renoise a vst, add more stock effects, I'd really appreciate it thank you
Keep on dreaming.

The dev has literally stated in the company's own forums that he can't & won't be devoting time to further development in the forseeable future. Bugfix updates like this are all we're gonna get, sadly.
You're pulling things out of your behind buddy , that's not what taktik said -wrote .
In a nutshell , Taktik does not want to open source renoise (I complety agree wihth that decision
) and Renoise is NOT dead , it will remain a labour of love which is imho priceless compared to the other daws which are run by venture capital beancounters
This is a post from5 months ago
i actually read this post , i thought he may have seen something else , but yeah sounds like it has always been a slow thing , audio tracks must be hard though

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”