audio effects that might be recommended/calibrated for a use with stems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that's my question, what would the effects or the types of effect's preset to be recommended to smooth or minimize the most unavoidable artifacts, AFAIK inherent to these audio separation techniques ?

this in relation to a topic I've opened into the production technique forum : viewtopic.php?t=611020

very passionating subject, with a huge landscape of creativity, me thinks !

I have used Zynaptiq Dechirp with some success.
Lost in translation processing

skwrl wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:42 pm I have used Zynaptiq Dechirp with some success.
Zynaptiq Unchirp ?

https://www.zynaptiq.com/unchirp/

looks like a relevant advice, ...gonna see that closer !

:tu:

Haha yes, UNchirp 😄
Lost in translation processing

I asked the exact same thing of a friend who uses/abuses AI generated stuff for sample mangling. He had some great advice "Embrace the jank! It'll be the next "vintage" thing in decades to come". So don't try to "fix" it, just embrace the weird and wobbly mp3 like artifacts.

I thought that viewpoint was pretty cool.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:13 am I asked the exact same thing of a friend who uses/abuses AI generated stuff for sample mangling. He had some great advice "Embrace the jank! It'll be the next "vintage" thing in decades to come". So don't try to "fix" it, just embrace the weird and wobbly mp3 like artifacts.

in the case at the best it will minimise these artifacts, not avoid them completely ...but yeah this is an interesting and somehow relevant point of view in itself

bmanic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:13 am I asked the exact same thing of a friend who uses/abuses AI generated stuff for sample mangling. He had some great advice "Embrace the jank! It'll be the next "vintage" thing in decades to come". So don't try to "fix" it, just embrace the weird and wobbly mp3 like artifacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qetW6R9Jxs4

as pumping effect has become a production technique in itself, I agree with the concept

P.S. not that I dislike sexy girls at all :love: , I honestly find this clip too distracting from the topic :x

Return to “Effects”