Audiority is awesome !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bulat79 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:22 am And I have no idea who you are. You wasn't addressed. Nobody taught you to mind your biz when you're not addressed? Well, let me be the first who does.
If you want people to 'mind their biz' you probably shouldn't post vague cryptic responses no one can figure out on public forums..

jamcat wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:47 pm I got the PolychromeDSP Cry Boy. It’s definitely the best wah plugin available. But I would have been perfectly happy with it as an Audiority plugin.
Well, I guess I have to try that one then after all...

I understand why Luca would team up with McLovin. He has 48k subscribers. That’s a decent sized reach to potential customers. That’s 10x as many people as have viewed this thread, and he will do non-stop marketing.
Yes, perhaps - a complete shame though in my book nonetheless.

The PolyChrome Wah is indeed very nice.

viewero wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:06 pm You must have serious problems. f**k off and search for help please.
I never have problems when your mom is in my car. Those are fun times. You were sayin'?

mothra wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:13 pmIf you want people to 'mind their biz' you probably shouldn't post vague cryptic responses no one can figure out on public forums..
Nah, I'm not responsible if some ppl here are sleepy slowpokes living under a rock for various periods of time and never knowing what's up. It's their choice.

Besides, I addressed a certain individual who I know is not a slowpoke, I wasn't inviting the worst offenders. Yet they came. Well, people being people. But still, not my problem.

Fellas, you are too easy.

This dude is role playing a cross between James Cagney ("You dirty rat . . .") and Andrew Dice Clay, Kapish? It's not going so well.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

what about audiority ?

:P :P :P

Krakatau wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:50 pm what about audiority ?
They need to do more flangers.

THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Dirtgrain wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:03 pm ...It's not going so well.
I love this quote and I love your avatar picture.

Question for anyone: Can Xenoverb really compare to Strymon Bigsky for shimmery verbs? My friend wants BigSky but doesnt want to spend $200 on a verb plugin. It's for synth use, not guitar.

Bulat79 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:45 pm
viewero wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:06 pm You must have serious problems. f**k off and search for help please.
I never have problems when your mom is in my car. Those are fun times. You were sayin'?
low self esteem based ego inflation can cause psychosises. take care

Return to “Effects”