One Synth Challenge #183: AudiblePlanets by Greg Recco (ZioMau Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The voting form is now confusing for the Audermarr case.

There are two identical looking entries called "Audermarr - Twilight Calypso".
(one is the original that was deleted but is reinstated, the other is the Liqih version)

People will not use them consistently, causing a split vote for Audermarr.
Captain Silverpants

silverpants wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:25 am The voting form is now confusing for the Audermarr case.

(one is the original that was deleted but is reinstated, the other is the Liqih version)

Audermarr didn't ask me to delete the hosted copy in my SC space, so I did that now, I hope that's the way to go. (BTW his track got 5 likes when hosted, of course those are gone, with comments too).

Good idea ... now it's obvious which one to vote for! :party:

Thanks for hosting whilst SC sort out and reinstate his account. :tu:

dB

liqih wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:01 am
silverpants wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:25 am The voting form is now confusing for the Audermarr case.

Audermarr didn't ask me to delete the hosted copy in my SC space, so I did that now, I hope that's the way to go. (BTW his track got 5 likes when hosted, of course those are gone, with comments too).
Ouch, sorry... :dog: I forgot to message you because it just slipped of my mind.
I do thank you again so much

AuderMarr wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:48 am
liqih wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:01 am

Ouch, sorry... :dog: I forgot to message you because it just slipped of my mind.
I do thank you again so much
all good, cheers

I have voted.

:clap: Voted!

Voted.
Although there were relatively few entries this month, the quality was extremely good.
When I made my first attempts with Audible Planets, I didn't think you could achieve such results :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :party: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good luck to everyone

Voted! :tu:

4x5pts - 8x4pts - 10x3pts - 3x2pts - 1x1pt(me)

Even though I gave some of them high marks, I don't particularly like experimental, ambient music, or any form of it, based mainly on the timbral aspect, where there are no melodic, harmonic and rhythmic components. I understand that among the oscers there are musicians, producers and sound designers, but personally I prefer those who play... those who surprise me and those who provide me energy by combining the various aspects of music.

i'd like to thank the synth developer, the guys for the comments and friendship but most of all this challenge keepers for fun and joy you give to me!

see you soon around here and ciaoooo!!!

I voted

Super tracks everyone!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Voting done! :clap:

A lot of great music as always. Thanks to everyone for making the OSC such a nice and inspirational community :hug:
Failure is success in progress.

Voted!

Great round. Interesting that there is a unusual number of ambient tracks for this round. All of them very well done I think! And the other track were as well a great joy to listen too.

Voted.

It so interesting building some familiarity with a synth and then hearing the range of sounds that people are able to get out of it. Some very impressive productions and moments where I wondered - how did they do that!

Vote made
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

voted, great tracks everyone.

Return to “Instruments”