Full Bucket sixtraq

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got to demo this and it's so thick and lovely. You should hear it with a nice reverb. Didn't get any stutter or CPU hits. I wish there was a manual because I don't really understand how to program it. Maybe there's a manual on the d/l page I missed.

I figured it out without the manual. Because I'm smart like that.

You Sequencer Siren, you. Thanks FB!

No need to state the obvious. It's redundant.

:tu:
I want to try and uproot an original Six Trak manual, hopefully some presets will come from that.

osiris wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:58 pm an original Six Trak manual
http://www.synth-db.com/Synths/Sequenti ... k%20OM.pdf

stoniegreen wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:11 am The best Full Bucket Synth yet. Love the arp, love the sequencer. Already have a spot in my workflow. Many thanks to Björn the developer. Time to play.
We'll agree to disagree. This doesn't buy me anything, at least nothing I can't get with far better FB synths which also have far better presets. Not knocking it per se, if others like it, more power to them. Just does nothing for me. But was worth a try.

This synth has amongst the best presets of the FB synths. Definitely top 3.
And the sound is awesome too.

Reading the original I wonder if the fuse is emulated correctly… Is there a sound to blow it up when playing more than 6 notes…?

I think it's a selector on the right side. It says six trak but you can toggle it to say Expand (or something like that)

Version 1.0.1 is released.

Cheers, Björn

Yep, CPU spikes seem fixed for me - thanks!

For me as well.
Thanks for the outstanding support.

Thanks! Will check it out asap! Demos by @kraftraum are really cool!
Analog Fusion - 99 Studio Electronics SE-3X presets
Analog Wonders - 100 Behringer Pro-800 presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Return to “Instruments”