One Synth Challenge #183: AudiblePlanets by Greg Recco (ZioMau Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to be clear. I have voted, but have struggled to get a huge amount of commenting done. Will carry on regardless ...

A lot of very nice tracks. :clap:

dB

Voted also!

Great round with alot of great tracks! :clap: :tu:

voted

Trying to add my comments but:
"⛔️ You have been blocked , typing too fast or unsupported JavaScript"

half working now, sometime SoudCloud suspends the comments

It was great seeing so many comments on every submission. It seems like a really nice tradition of this challenge, and I will try to comment too next time.

Overall nice tracks all around. Coming from more of a "composer" than "producer" background, I was suprised to hear how different the music was compared to what I am used to. It was a real breath of fresh air and I look forward to participate again.

VOTED. Interesting round.
Thanks, as always, to our leaders -- BJ and Richard!

OTP

WobbleBlast wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:21 am It was great seeing so many comments on every submission. It seems like a really nice tradition of this challenge, and I will try to comment too next time.

Overall nice tracks all around. Coming from more of a "composer" than "producer" background, I was suprised to hear how different the music was compared to what I am used to. It was a real breath of fresh air and I look forward to participate again.
Glad you're coming back. You are a talented composer. It's time Ziomau had some stiff competition :)
Captain Silverpants

Voted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
silverpants wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:46 pm
WobbleBlast wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:21 am It was great seeing so many comments on every submission. It seems like a really nice tradition of this challenge, and I will try to comment too next time.

Glad you're coming back. You are a talented composer. It's time Ziomau had some stiff competition :)

Final Results: ZioMau - JASF is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. ZioMau - JASF - 134
2. ] Peter:H [ - Do The Kepler - 128
3. J.Ruegg - Terra - 127
4. Viroo - The Moonshiner Part 1+2 - 123
5. silverpants - But What Do Electric Sheep Dream Of? - 122

6. MadMcMan - Orbitronik Waves - 117pts
7. eraze the borders - oYo - 114pts
8. Juergen - From Beyond Entry For One Synth Challenge - 113pts
9. WobbleBlast - Purple Enigma - 112pts
10. VCA-089 - Spring Unearth - 107pts
11. bzz - ROBOX Training Montage - 107pts
12. empphryio - No service - 107pts
13. hennessey - Slip - 104pts
14. ontrackp - Uninhabitable Planet - 103pts
15. liqih - Soul For Future Singers - 101pts
16. BrainBeatMusic - Echoes Of Saturn - 101pts
17. zipidowski - Han Soloing - 101pts
18. MalToné - Lost In The Planets - 97pts
19. doctorbob - The Planets are Not Silent - 95pts
20. Eauson - AudiblePlanets - 94pts
21. AuderMarr - Twilight Calypso - 91pts
22. violator_alba - A Gentle Kicking - 89pts
23. freethefumes - Was Cos Us - 79pts
24. Zydra - Etterath - 77pts
25. loord - Parliamentary Day - 71pts
26. coulrulner1 - Average Rhythm Game Track - 58pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Well Done All! :phones: :phones: :clap: :clap:
And many thanks to the Audible Planets Developer!

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Congrats party people.
https://soundcloud.com/vospi
I love music, worked with a number of music/rhythm/dance games like Pump It Up, In The Groove, Cytus and Deemo, and teach music production.

never participating again, hated making this song

also Vospi I love you (I'm a rhythm game producer myself)

coulrulner1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:06 am never participating again, hated making this song
Why did you create something the way you hate? Now, that you know that this is not the way that makes you happy, try to create something the way you will love.

Return to “Instruments”