Akai MPC/Force thread.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Schmidi wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:00 am @MacButch I just got your Instrumap 0.92. It opens to an EULA but there is no way to "agree" to it to actually get to the software. I'm on Win 10
Oh no! That is not good. Let me take a look.

Schmidi wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:00 am @MacButch I just got your Instrumap 0.92. It opens to an EULA but there is no way to "agree" to it to actually get to the software. I'm on Win 10
Thanks so much for your purchase and I'm really sorry for this experience. I've reproduced it and will do a fix later today/tomorrow. As a workaround I was able to maximize the window and then scroll down and click accept but let me know if you're still stuck and I'll see if I can get that fix done sooner.

Edit: I have released v0.9.3 which addresses this issue on High-DPI displays on Windows + some small changes.

This is quite wholesome considering Roger Linn's history with Akai and them not paying him his royalties. Maybe they are on good footing again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhSWwf-i1k
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Yeah interesting stuff and vibe from that video, definitely comes across as "I am gonna be a part of this again" no idea how that could have happened though, considering the stuff he had said about InMusics owner hahaha.
Duh

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”