Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:13 pm This does sound grumpy. And there was pwnage thereafter.
Yes, I made a grumpy post.

"pwnage"....i don´t understand

dayjob wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:06 pm This is the text after the release notes for the beta just released today. So, it’s current.
unfortuntely, i don´t understand this sentence in a way, that it was absolutely clear to me.
sounds like thats a fresh text, not beeing there since early days of the beta, or pre beta availability.

In the meantime i remebered the details.
At the time i bought it, was not much details posted vs. what the beta would do. If any.
One should even be able to look it up in this thread.
No "bigger" details about midi CC mapping.
If there was any, maybe in a FAQ section.
Thats not where i hunt for plugin specific details.
yes, i posted grumpy, and I "was" grumpy on this one. ( and carry that somehow with me, it seems )

.....the FX has some nice presets, played with those, had some fun.
Not super exited vs. what it is -for me- in the whole. But the nicely crafted presets can pull some of that out. ( can just judge vs. my needs, expectations, skills) ...anyway
/ OT

Funky40 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:16 am

dayjob wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:06 pm This is the text after the release notes for the beta just released today. So, it’s current.
unfortuntely, i don´t understand this sentence in a way, that it was absolutely clear to me.
sounds like thats a fresh text, not beeing there since early days of the beta, or pre beta availability.
it's literal. it's the little blurb after the other little blurb of the release notes. it's his update about what is coming and status of features to be added.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:43 am My hope/guess is it will be released in the first half of 2024.
I'm crossing my fingers.
Sorry, I forgot to cross my fingers!

Return to “Effects”