119.8 ◔̯◔

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been holed up in a studio on a small island in the middle of the Baltic working on some new tracks for an October release. Here's a preview.

https://soundcloud.com/eassae/119-8/s-wObtzkxQuUW
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

First of all: The title is unusual, it suggests a technical science title. :o
And yes - that's not entirely wrong.

The track is very nice: extremely varied, epic in its scope, but also with
nice creaky sounds. Especially the contrast between the high-sounding
metal sounds and the creaky, deep synth sounds seems like a dialogue
between the two. Very inspiring, well done. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Very beautiful!
Well done, will be on repeat for some time.
Loving the high pitched sounds, so very lovely arranged and composed. The bell sounds, clean sounds

An earthquake of magnitude 5.2 struck the Kamchatka Peninsula on May 27 this year. Its epicentre was at a depth of 119.8 km.

Nice preview. Lots of interesting aspects: quick synth arpeggios, echoing chimes, cymbal placement in the stereo field. Really like the acoustic strings. Are they samples/recordings or generated with synthesis?

enroe wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:01 pm Very inspiring, well done. :tu:
Cheers enroe, I dig your music a lot so I always appreciate you listening and your feedback.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Great tonal balance/contrast between the highs/mids/lows, and the mix depth and stereo field is on the money. As Genetic_Junk has already mentioned, the string sounds sit very well with the electronics/synths.

Good work :)

Genetic_Junk wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:14 pm Nice preview. Lots of interesting aspects: quick synth arpeggios, echoing chimes, cymbal placement in the stereo field. Really like the acoustic strings. Are they samples/recordings or generated with synthesis?
Thanks Genetic, For the strings I was trying out East West Hollywood Strings II. For a while I was doing string(ish) things with synthesis, but wanted a more close to real timbre on this one.
eassae.com

Jesse Gorter wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:16 am Very beautiful!
Well done, will be on repeat for some time.
Loving the high pitched sounds, so very lovely arranged and composed. The bell sounds, clean sounds
Thanks for checking it out Jesse :tu:
eassae.com

seismic1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:07 pm An earthquake of magnitude 5.2 struck the Kamchatka Peninsula on May 27 this year. Its epicentre was at a depth of 119.8 km.
It wasn't me…I swear :wink:
eassae.com

seismic1 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:54 pm Great tonal balance/contrast between the highs/mids/lows, and the mix depth and stereo field is on the money. As Genetic_Junk has already mentioned, the string sounds sit very well with the electronics/synths.

Good work :)
Cheers seismic1 :tu:
eassae.com

Tasty piece and tastefully executed. Very enjoyable listen, thanks!

fun production and style. it sounds very clean and clear, yet with nice rich bass. it's not overbearing either.
excellent wideband audio.

polyslax wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:37 pm Tasty piece and tastefully executed. Very enjoyable listen, thanks!
Cheers polyslax!
eassae.com

Hey eassae, looking forward to your October release! Nice stuff!

Return to “Music Cafe”