The Legend HZ by Synapse Audio now available!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend The Legend HZ

legendCNCD wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:15 am Damn if it does not sound good, but we already have Diva and Omnisphere so...
Yes. We do have other good and very different plugin instruments. I hear there’s also hardware synthesizers that can sound good too.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

seafire wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:17 am
legendCNCD wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:15 am Damn if it does not sound good, but we already have Diva and Omnisphere so...
So....?

Nobody should make plugins anymore because those two exist?
No, not at all, I meant from my perspective "we" as in Soft Knees have already those two :hug: and this sounds soo good I'm really tempted.

I now realize what I wrote in the morning was something else. I blame no coffee yet at that time :lol:
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

So....?

absolutely

...we should even stop making music because AI will do it instead of us

the end of humanity is coming :P :P :P

Krakatau wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:46 am

So....?

absolutely

At least the time when music was something special are gone.
The same goes for the time when synths were something special.
Now they are everywhere and nobody cares anymore. I remember growing up and listening to each synth sound in my favorite songs, now I couldn't care less.

That's just you. You've lost the passion. Give up

yeah, synths are for bums, just use samples
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Nicolau wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:31 pm
Now they are everywhere and nobody cares anymore. I remember growing up and listening to each synth sound in my favorite songs, now I couldn't care less.
Ok grandpa

seafire wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:33 pm That's just you. You've lost the passion. Give up
Harsh but true.

Avenger 2, Twin 3, Legend HZ, upcoming zebra 3, upcoming synthaster 3, ...If none of this is exciting that means that you are not into music anymore.

Make classical music then or sing, many paths
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:52 pm Ok grandpa
hey...grandson !

:P :lol:

So....?

absolutely

Synths are better than ever. But the amount of choice causes issues to some people.

The same thing when you have lots of choice happens. Then it’s all about curation.

Today it’s so easy for people to publish music, the gatekeeping of the past is long gone. You can use just free software and a cheap used computer and make amazing music and publish it FOR FREE on Spotify etc.

In the past you needed a record deal or you had to be rich enough to self-publish and print your own records.

Scarcity (even perceived) breeds the feeling of quality.

dikrek wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:01 am

So....?

absolutely

Synths are better than ever. But the amount of choice causes issues to some people.

The same thing when you have lots of choice happens. Then it’s all about curation.

Today it’s so easy for people to publish music, the gatekeeping of the past is long gone. You can use just free software and a cheap used computer and make amazing music and publish it FOR FREE on Spotify etc.

In the past you needed a record deal or you had to be rich enough to self-publish and print your own records.

Scarcity (even perceived) breeds the feeling of quality.
Yes, and this revolutionary change in about 20 years maybe ?

dikrek wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:01 am But the amount of choice causes issues to some people.
i agree :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jesus the cinematic presets are golden sounding ARGH!
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

A beautiful instrument! you can see Hans Zimmer took A LOT of inspiration from his many years of using Zebra HZ, especially the MSEG. He owns so much hardware, but his walls filled with tons of Moog Modulars say that the Moog sound has always been his true love. It's still a classic analog synth at it's heart, but everything added really makes it a very distinct synth that can definitely be used for modern purposes.

Return to “Instruments”