Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

My Roland Cloud Manager isn't starting any more recently on Windows. It's just busy spinning the loading wheel. Any suggestions how to fix this?

same problem here
Collector of VSTs

It worked for me today.

EDIT: Now it's spinning around, just like what you guys mentioned.

I went to the Roland Cloud site and logged in there, closed out of RCM and reopened it, now it's working.

Many Windows users are reporting issues here and at other sites around the net with RCM

Great job Roland, you just keep on getting better at failing

When I click the current play 4 life promo page and choose a plan to signup it asks me to login and then it reloads the same page asking me to login again... nothing happens.

I reinstalled. After that, it worked again.

can´t connect to RC again. I think Roland is going down in few month. But what about with our Lifetime Licenses?
Collector of VSTs

ReiKru wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:07 pm can´t connect to RC again. I think Roland is going down in few month. But what about with our Lifetime Licenses?
Did you try what I mentioned?

yes
Collector of VSTs

Bippo wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:43 am I think the roland cloud failed in many areas, the roland cloud manager is its most epic fail because it's clear that they just can't make this goddamn thing work correctly even after gazillion software updates.

Besides that, the whole creation of jv1080+xv5080+srx packages as separate plugins made no f**king sense, other than to make more cash.
But even in that case, they could still make the cash but make it more user intuitive with just releasing the xv5080 vst, and make the additional srx packages function as add-ons for the same vst.

It's so primitive that in 2024 people will need to browse between different dozens of plugins that share the same sound engine but just have different presets.
If Korg released tirton vst with all its packages in the same vst, I'm sure that Roland couldn't do the same.

And then came Zenology which was a good idea, but guess what? If someone purchased the whole srx vsts separately but now wants to have them in one platform, yep that's right, put your credit card again!

Zenology is the one-stop platform that Roland should have released in the first place instead of all those separate srx plugins that can't function together, and they could still make the cash and let us buy each srx expansion separately, but at least we could use them in one place from the beginning.

Zenology still suffers from lack of high quality, authentic acoustic sounds.
After including all the supernatural synth engine sounds of integra 7, it made very sense to also include the supernatural acoustic sounds from the integra, and then Zenology could be a f**king beast.

The most disappointing aspect for me is Zenology, besides pianos, all the acoustic sound categories are just not good enough. Compare it to the fantom keyboard or even integra 7 which is over a decade old, and you'll see that zenology have very inferior sounds.
I'm willing to pay a lot of cash to have better acoustic sounds in Zenology, like those in the new fantom or even in integra 7, just so Zenology will be my one-stop solution for all sounds.
Right now Zenology is very perfect for synths, but extremely inferior in acoustic sounds department.

Unfortunately it seems like Zenology is on the way to be abandonware with the release of galaxias, too bad.
:clap: 100% agree with everything you said.

They should have made one great XV software instrument like the Korg Triton vst but Roland decided to segment that thing with like 10 variations of the same plugin and that makes it confusing, redundant and less attractive in the end.

Zenology : my main issue with it is the dreadful loading time... but it is for me the ultimate Roland soft synth and the only one on the market offering an all-in-one "workstation" (Integra7 like) sound in my opinion. It's niche but I was missing that type of VST for so long in the past.
I agree that it is missing these "supernatural" acoustic instruments like the grand piano or ac guitars.

duplicate. deleted!
Last edited by klinik on Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just released "analog Texture", a presets bank for the Jupiter-8 plugin (and System-8 plug-out!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaZ7n1CHJA

Having had the originals (Jupiter-8, Junos,System-100,...) in the past I love the System-8. you can use the soundbank in the system-8 hardware as well.

Hope you like the sounds, and if so please spread the word! :oops: :love:

Analog Texture for jupiter-8

ReiKru wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:12 pmyes
It has been working fine here today.

Maybe try uninstall/reinstalling:
bnz wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:45 am I reinstalled. After that, it worked again.

have i done more than one time
Collector of VSTs

Return to “Instruments”