AX-84 High Octane PreAmp
-> SARO

JimDunlop MXR PHASE90 Phaser
-> PHASE90

KORG MS-20
-> ASYNTH

Sequential Circuits PROPHET VS
-> AUGUR (ex. VSYNTH)

Most of them are FREE or noncrippled, BUT...

E V E R Y
regular user should donate min 5 EUR / USD !!!

Y O U
can find the paypal link on
http://antti.smartelectronix.com/

:hihi:

ps.:

nonpaypal payment possible too, just email him !

Payment sent :D
- AMD64 4000+ / 1gb Ram / EMU 0404 / PCR-50
- Ibook 1.2ghz / 1.25gb RAM / M-Audio Transit / PCR-1 / 7200RPM 60gb Hitachi

10 EURO sent.

C'mon guys !

Hm - good idea about donation!

A better GUI for ASynth, built-in distortion, and sync and ringmod, and I will definitely feel the need to express my appreciation through donation if my parents will let me :D

Im still paying of my last few purchases- but if any of the smart electronix guys are gonna get my money it would be Bram- I would absolutely love Crazy Ivan with a proper GUI...

... don't suppose any of the wicked graphic artists around here would mind offering their services to provide a GUI for this wicked effect?

I love the ASynth.
I just gave him $15 last week.

:)
I'm a reasonable man
get off my case...

hoffy wrote:Im still paying of my last few purchases- but if any of the smart electronix guys are gonna get my money it would be Bram- I would absolutely love Crazy Ivan with a proper GUI...

... don't suppose any of the wicked graphic artists around here would mind offering their services to provide a GUI for this wicked effect?
Yes a GUI for Crazy Ivan would be absolutly wicked, and it would be nice if someone made a GUI for anttis Saro and Phase as well :wink:
An update to Augur would be nice as well :wink:
Can't belive how much I underrated that one until I downloaded some presets for it, realy nice synth.

Return to “Instruments”