Rick Wakeman favourites

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guinevere from King Arthur. The key/note change at the end of the opening synth riff always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It's goregeous. :D

herodotus wrote:
Sepheritoh wrote:Journey to the centre was the only solo album from Rick I owned. I thought it was pretty good.

Didn't he play on the "I've seen all good people" song with Yes? That was one of my favourites.
Actually, the keys on that song were played by Tony Banks. :wink:
The MP?

pekadan wrote:Have you listened anything to the solo stuff Rick Wakeman's done? What's your favourite?
Jpurney to the Center of the Earth... :D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

herodotus wrote:
Sepheritoh wrote:Journey to the centre was the only solo album from Rick I owned. I thought it was pretty good.

Didn't he play on the "I've seen all good people" song with Yes? That was one of my favourites.
I think you mean Tony Kaye, not Tony Banks.

fishbowl.tucson.az wrote: I think you mean Tony Kaye, not Tony Banks.
Now with improved MIDI jitter!

fishbowl.tucson.az wrote:
herodotus wrote:

I think you mean Tony Kaye, not Tony Banks.
Right you are.

I was conflating TONY Kaye and peter BANKS (the guitarist on time and a word).:dog:

I'm not as much of a nerd as I thought.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”