Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Dear Cubase 8 users, I think I have managed to solve the White blank GUI issue, please download the demo again, or use the download link in your receipt if you purchased it, and see if it works. Now you dont have to use jbridge
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Synthman2000 wrote:
yobare wrote:flowstone will go 64 bit soon.
This is very good news. I hope Adam is as enthusiastic to get the 64 bit version out on the back of this news.
Don't get too excited yet. When SynthEdit finally went 64 bit, it required all the internal modules to also be 64 bit. That meant that none of my synths could be updated to 64 bit because they all use third party modules that didn't get updated. Hopefully that wont' be an issue here but you never know.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:Don't get too excited yet. When SynthEdit finally went 64 bit, it required all the internal modules to also be 64 bit. That meant that none of my synths could be updated to 64 bit because they all use third party modules that didn't get updated. Hopefully that wont' be an issue here but you never know.
Yes do get excited because in FlowStone, there are no 3rd party modules, everything is written by myself so there will not be any issues.

I'm keeping my eyes open for 64bit.

yobare wrote:flowstone will go 64 bit soon.
And when exactly is soon? It can take a year from now before there is an official release.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

i've been hearing about "flowstone going 64-bit very soon" for a few years now.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I have the 64 bit FlowStone already and I made a 64 bit version of Viper too. It works, I just need to rewrite a few things to make it compatible. It takes time, bit its only a matter of months, not years

adamtrance wrote:I have the 64 bit FlowStone already and I made a 64 bit version of Viper too. It works, I just need to rewrite a few things to make it compatible. It takes time, bit its only a matter of months, not years
Wow, those are good news. Thanks for the heads up. :)

adamtrance wrote:I have the 64 bit FlowStone already and I made a 64 bit version of Viper too. It works, I just need to rewrite a few things to make it compatible. It takes time, bit its only a matter of months, not years
Sweet. Looking forward to trying it once it's ready!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Glad to hear, Adam. You have made a fantastic job with Viper, so it's not that it's against you or Viper itself. I guess many of us have been promised the 64-bit version of Flowstone for so long now, but the pace of the development of the same says otherwise. It's a Peter and the wolf situation.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote:
Glad to hear, Adam. You have made a fantastic job with Viper, so it's not that it's against you or Viper itself. I guess many of us have been promised the 64-bit version of Flowstone for so long now, but the pace of the development of the same says otherwise. It's a Peter and the wolf situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0enwD7dZN8

Wait flowstone finally went 64bit?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I assume Adam is talking about a beta. No sign of it on the Flowstone website.

chk071 wrote:I assume Adam is talking about a beta. No sign of it on the Flowstone website.
It's still an alpha afaik.

Ah i see. Great news though.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”