Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

Heard rumours there will be NO price tag at all...
Plugin Alliance will leavy BYOME in the current status because this cause sooooooooo much hype: priceless!

Here is an example of how to use the micros to control multiple parameters that can be automated.
This presets also includes several other controllers that automatically create automation of the parameters.

https://youtu.be/o0ExE9br1Zg

mt3 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:50 pm Is it possible to save user presets in the demo version?
What is the path?
Mac + Live 10
By the way, Byome also saves its state in a Live session to be recalled as saved.

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:56 pm Heard rumours there will be NO price tag at all...
Plugin Alliance will leavy BYOME in the current status because this cause sooooooooo much hype: priceless!
+1
A well-behaved signature.

Can we get the demo installer without having to install the PA Installation Manager?

Not yet. They usually only release the installer once the plugin is on sale. I think they're keen to push out the installer tbh. Its no hassle. You choose which plugs you want to install and that's it really.

Yeah, I'm usually not a fan of installers like these, but this one isn't that bad, honestly.

The latest updates to SpecOps and Zip are also only available
via the manager, and they have been out for a while now. Expect
this trend to continue most likely.

the installer is a very limited piece of software which does not even offer 10% of the convenience of the offerings of competitors. They should get it to work first ... very simple ...h

some single plugin installers are gone again :o

hope they fix it again ...

best

As previously mentioned, I have problems when opening two instances of Byome at the same time on my setup (also reported as ticket, DAW freezes). Just re-discovered, that I have the same issue with Zip 1.01, but not with other UA plugins. Anyone else having these on Win 10 (v1709) using an AMD card.

There were some changes to both Zip and SpecOps that prevent them working as they did before
in some situations, for instance, (for me) both plugins no longer work in MuLab.

It has been reported, PA's solution (for now) was to use the earlier builds. They will provide them if you need...

pekbro wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:58 pm There were some changes to both Zip and SpecOps that prevent them working as they did before
in some situations, for instance, (for me) both plugins no longer work in MuLab.

It has been reported, PA's solution (for now) was to use the earlier builds. They will provide them if you need...
Thanks for the info, still got Zip 1.0 lying around. Unfortunately there is no solution for Byome 1.0 :(

$179 / $219, cuz they can.... 8) :D
ImageImageImageImage

Can it do parameter locks via step sequencers?

So... Still no price? I wonder for how long they gonna keep it secret like that.

Return to “Effects”