M51 Preview and specs

RELATED
PRODUCTS

dont let me/us hang too long ;-)

tconrardy wrote:
elv wrote:No filter ? :o
heh he!! OF COURSE THERES FILTERS!! :lol: :lol:

If you look in the sub osc for each synth you will see the filter stuff. Also..each Warp has a filter.

and giving lessons? Let me think about that..a good idea!!!
Yes I see it now.
But looking at the pic a litle further...can the new warp have patterns ? :love:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

original flipper wrote:HI

The pre-set's that I imagine will come with M51 should relegate any 'complexity' for me - just
give me a fair 'dollop' of rythmic/synced/arp'ed stuff and I will be more than happy!

'Will it be free'!!!!
That must be a joke?
Perhaps Tim grow's his own vegtables?

Flipper.

yes..The presets should show what this baby can do.
and with all the work that went into this..not free I am afraid :-)

BUT

I DO grow my own vegtables..had a good crop of tomatoes, corn and Hot Peppers!!

elv wrote:
tconrardy wrote:
elv wrote:No filter ? :o
heh he!! OF COURSE THERES FILTERS!! :lol: :lol:

If you look in the sub osc for each synth you will see the filter stuff. Also..each Warp has a filter.

and giving lessons? Let me think about that..a good idea!!!
Yes I see it now.
But looking at the pic a litle further...can the new warp have patterns ? :love:
yes..you can RECORD your own patterns, save them as a file, and play them back at any speed with other controls!! Hows THAT for something unique???

also: the X and Y are now destinations in the Mod matrix, so you can use LFO or PULSAR to modulate the x-Y of the Warp!!

also: you can create ( 8 stage) envelopes, save and load them too. Don't think I've seen that on an SE product before :-)

Ok thats enough for me.I want it........NOW :love:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Maybe a short sample song? I hope, I hope...

chardin wrote:Maybe a short sample song? I hope, I hope...
well...were not even at the preset stage yet..so when we get there..then I can do a demo. That one little piece was something on the fly.

"Perhaps Tim grow's his own vegtables?" ....or something else-> If he and the good Doctor let it go for free. It appears they have invested a lot of effort into this project and I am more than willing to pay for it. You know the quality will be excellent. The small demo Tim posted really exacerbates(sp?) the AGONY of waitng for the release.

still twitching while waiting (twitch!..twitch!)

Curt

tconrardy wrote: well...were not even at the preset stage yet..so when we get there..then I can do a demo. That one little piece was something on the fly.
Did I miss the mp3? Didn't see a link.

I don't think it should be free for M42 users (maybe a discount). The laborer is worthy of his hire and Tim et al deserve compensation for their creations. As a faithful M42 user, I'd be happy to pay whatever is necessary to get M51... and I have four mouths to feed. Tim's work is top-notch! Lovelovelove it!

floyd wrote:
tconrardy wrote: well...were not even at the preset stage yet..so when we get there..then I can do a demo. That one little piece was something on the fly.
Did I miss the mp3? Didn't see a link.
Its on this thread

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110523

[quote="tconrardybut..should be easier to program then Absynth...[/quote]
You can program Absynth? :-o :wink: :hihi:

Looking great, Tim! I about had a cow when you said the warp patterns can be recorded and saved. I've been wanting something like that for a long time. Some Yamaha products allowed that . . . seems like one of their last FM synths had envelopes that would record knob movements and store them. Long overdue in VSTi's though. You'd think more would incorporate such things.

How's this coming along?

Peace ! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Waiting for the Sun (of M51) :love:

emdot_ambient wrote:[quote="tconrardybut..should be easier to program then Absynth...
You can program Absynth? :-o :wink: :hihi:

Looking great, Tim! I about had a cow when you said the warp patterns can be recorded and saved. I've been wanting something like that for a long time. Some Yamaha products allowed that . . . seems like one of their last FM synths had envelopes that would record knob movements and store them. Long overdue in VSTi's though. You'd think more would incorporate such things.[/quote]

RE: absynth: yep: should be a bank coming out pretty soon, but don't have any control on when :-)

and YEP2: you can save and load your own warp patterns as well as load and save your own envelopes too. Now hows that for user-end support??

Return to “AlgoMusic”