ManyBass gets Disk Streaming! Video and Details.

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, it's stable, and making some fine sounds. If it crashes, put the blame on me, but I hear only silky goodness here. :-)

Silky Goodness added free for all regged users.

Email me if you want to try the Disk Streaming folks.
Paul

holy chit mang where have i been?
the video looks great. the speed increase looks really cool. i just emailed you for the new build paul, please sent it as soon as you can as i have all night to play here and i can't think of a a better way to spend it.

again, this looks amazing, and no one has even reported a bug yet? i can't wait to try it.

Hi Radjo
I just sent you it. Please let us know how you make out.
Cheers
Paul

Still need a few Mac users to try this new version.
Where are you guys????

Radjo - How did it go there last night?

Paul

reflekshun wrote:So far no bugs or sound issues with the new Disk streaming. And the time decrease is VERY welcome! Now I don't know how I lived without it! Thanks guys for the useful update :)
Great to hear and thanks for the report. We still have not released this Disk Streaming officially but any regged user can email me for the update until we do. Rock Solid so far!
Paul

Will this make it into manyguitar and manyone at some point?

Kyran wrote:Will this make it into manyguitar and manyone at some point?
Hi Kyran
The successor to ManyGuitar is planned to include Disk Streaming. Before that though we'll be releasing ManyGuitar as is for the Mac Platform. In fact it is ready for testing now. Not sure yet what we'll do with ManyOne.

I'll post more about those products though once we get there. Still concentrating on ManyBass at the moment and the new features and upcoming website for it. www.manybass.com
Between this and ManyGuitar for Mac, it's keeping us all pretty busy here at the moment.
Cheers
Paul

Ok, thanks for the info :)

Hi Folks
I still would like to see a few more registered users try this out before we do the official release. So please, just email me to receive the new disk streaming build.
Thanks
Paul

ManyBass Mac users......

Can a couple of you email me to try the new Mac ManyBass build of the disk streaming. I want to release this officially within the next week, but would still like to see a few more Mac guys try it out first.

Thanks
Paul

mac user
just caught this...emailed you.

no more spinning beach ball !!!!! :love:
no problems on mac (for the hour or so I have had time to test so far)
AU, VST... Live, and Logic 8 ... no hiccups whatsoever!
no loading delay from external HD.
awesome work guys!

misterg wrote:no more spinning beach ball !!!!! :love:
no problems on mac (for the hour or so I have had time to test so far)
AU, VST... Live, and Logic 8 ... no hiccups whatsoever!
no loading delay from external HD.
awesome work guys!
Great to hear misterg.
Thanks for the report and the praise!
Paul

this seem good ...
after testing i will say about.

Return to “Manytone Music”