Cronox extra presets - COMODO reports a trojan?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

the download from LinPlug is always slow and some of the files for RMV i had to download several times till i got the whole thing.
Also the Cronoscape installer needs a lot of time right now.
"It dreamed itself along"

Goseba wrote:
standalone wrote:
Goseba wrote:
standalone wrote:For your peace of mind , why don't you double-check with Panda's free scan or other similar utility ? :

http://www.pandasecurity.com/activescan/index/
The file will not download completely. I guess I will just have to do without that extra bank.
Don't say that ! . Look , Peter's support is flawless . Just tell him about this :

http://www.linplug.com/Support/get_help/get_help.htm
Don't say what? Maybe I should have put 'for the time being' at the end of the sentence though.

I posted here which is what they recommend on the site. I'm not unhappy and am sure it will be sorted out. I am in no rush and have benefited from Peter's support in the past. I was just reporting what was happening and was curious if anyone else had experienced this.

OK ! . I guess "Don't say that" actually sounds very different than what I intended to transmit :hihi: . Sorry ! . Anyway , good luck ! .

standalone wrote:
Goseba wrote:
standalone wrote:
Goseba wrote:
standalone wrote:For your peace of mind , why don't you double-check with Panda's free scan or other similar utility ? :

http://www.pandasecurity.com/activescan/index/
The file will not download completely. I guess I will just have to do without that extra bank.
Don't say that ! . Look , Peter's support is flawless . Just tell him about this :

http://www.linplug.com/Support/get_help/get_help.htm
Don't say what? Maybe I should have put 'for the time being' at the end of the sentence though.

I posted here which is what they recommend on the site. I'm not unhappy and am sure it will be sorted out. I am in no rush and have benefited from Peter's support in the past. I was just reporting what was happening and was curious if anyone else had experienced this.

OK ! . I guess "Don't say that" actually sounds very different than what I intended to transmit :hihi: . Sorry ! . Anyway , good luck ! .
No worries :hihi:

I will have plenty to play with anyway, and I want to explore the sample manipulation side of it too. I had good fun with the demo the night before.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

:wink:

clam av finds a trojan in albino 3.02 win installer.

mellotronaut wrote:the download from LinPlug is always slow...
Yes, and to be honest, that can be a bit annoying ... (especially if you're still on dial-up, like mellotronaut ...:hihi:).

No ... the truth is, that I am still on dial-up, and have just come back from almost two and a half not-so-very-interesting hours of downloading in an Internet Café... It's a bit silly that the whole set comes a a one file download, so you don't wanna split it up.

But apart from that: Those sounds are brilliant!
Or at least many of them ... Worth every penny (to me).

Cheers!

There are no viruses or anything in our installers, just the instrument and some presets, samples or microtonal files ;) Virus detection software has a hard job on installers, if you want "peace of mind" contact the manufacturers, they will confirm our files are free of viruses, and usually they fix their virus software quite quick.

I didn't doubt the file was virus free :wink: but thought I'd report it and wondered if anyone else was having the same thing.

I wasn't able to download the extra presets file unfortunately because the download kept getting stopped at the false alarm.

No chance to disable your virus checker for the download ? Or maybe configure it to not cancel but ask you what to do ... there should really be an option. For personal use Avira AntiVir is free, its one of the best. My kids use it :-)

It's OK, I will do that at some point. I also bought the Philippe Favre set so I have plenty to get on with. Let alone rolling my own sounds too :)

Ok, good :)

Return to “LinPlug”