21%

Total votes: 61

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Always nice to hear from the master...
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Ha Tuareg!

Love the fact that it would render beats/melodies straight to wav for more mangling. You could easily come up with some interesting rhythms out of straight riffs. All this is easily done today with something like abe live but Tuareg made it real simple and very fun to play with.

I would definitely like to see a tu3 one day with the same functionality but updated with more sample mangling things.

Cheers!

As promised... I have just added the Vintage Software Archive to my website. On this page you will find all my older software ranging from Tunafish, via the two Tuaregs, all the way back to Moonfish and PUMP.

Click the link in my footer find it.

Enjoy the ride!

:)

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

Your apps were some of my faves back in the day.
PUMP was on eof the first sequencers I tried, buggy as hell on the my system back then.

Ive been hoping to get my hands on a legit version of Tuareg :D

As mentioned earlier, the beat twisting features are wicked

very kind.
i have them all,but it's a great treat for others,and great to keep them alive,
cheers brambos! :hug:

Thank you very much Bram! Tuareg is incredible! :)

Hooray! PayPal donation button was handy too, check it out mates! :wink:

Jazz Franco wrote:Hooray! PayPal donation button was handy too, check it out mates! :wink:
Thanks! Super appreciated! 8)

Wow,
thanks for making it available, these are great!

the pattern Style sequencer of Tunafish turns my PC into a MPC style device and the layout is so clean PLUS yu can use VSTis and VST effects - actually better then a MPC!

Everything you need to make a good piece of music quickly by intuition without all the things you do not need during composition/sequencing!

You can arrange afterwards easily and the bounce the tracks to mix it in you multitrack software...

This is such a great composition tool - you can really focus on making music!

i do really prefer it over the big DAWs when it comes to composing beat style music.

you can also donate to show your appreciation to brambros!

FREEWARE OF THE SEASON!

thanks
Last edited by Obsolete236871 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you Sir! Very generous of you!! Thanks!!! :D
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Bram, if you could add audio track support into a Tunafish/Tuareg hybrid, that would be outstanding. Then, in the piano roll, give pc keyboard support; something simple yet efficient like being able to move around in the 'grid' with the arrow keys, and toggle notes with the spacebar.

If you had a Tunafish/Tuareg with these additions; that would be incredible.

Regardless of that, many thanks for the freebies.

BTW, your software generally looks great (Hammerhead, Tuareg, and Tunafish in particular).

'you-da-man!'

Mmm, I have win 7 64 bit here and the tuareg 1.5 installer from Bram's site doesn't work. Tu 2.5 works fine otherwise.

Edit: The only solution I've managed is to install it on a win xp machine and copy the folder of tu 1.5 to win7 then it seems to work.

Jazz Franco wrote:I still have Tu1.5Free and MoonFish installed on my new Win7 desktop -- and even use them sporadically :P
Fortunately, I kept the distributables in my archives from times back then, so I hope they both will run on the netbook I'm still planning to buy.
Updated version would be great of course, but those progs are good as they are, and moreover they're piece of history now.
I mean, could you make them available to the public again (with no support or whatever) -- guess they will still remain popular, even if for fun reasons. Maybe just seed them through ClearBits or some other legal torrents network.
It's just sad to know these little creatures are gone.

paradiddle wrote:Mmm, I have win 7 64 bit here and the tuareg 1.5 installer from Bram's site doesn't work. Tu 2.5 works fine otherwise.

Edit: The only solution I've managed is to install it on a win xp machine and copy the folder of tu 1.5 to win7 then it seems to work.

Jazz Franco wrote:I still have Tu1.5Free and MoonFish installed on my new Win7 desktop -- and even use them sporadically :P
Fortunately, I kept the distributables in my archives from times back then, so I hope they both will run on the netbook I'm still planning to buy.
Updated version would be great of course, but those progs are good as they are, and moreover they're piece of history now.
I mean, could you make them available to the public again (with no support or whatever) -- guess they will still remain popular, even if for fun reasons. Maybe just seed them through ClearBits or some other legal torrents network.
It's just sad to know these little creatures are gone.
Mine is 32 bit. Doesn't create an icon though (says no icon inside the exe, though there def is)

Yeah. It runs fine regardless. I don't have the icon also since I just copied the folder to win7. I wanted to extract it from the shell dll on xp but I said the hell with it.

Anyway tu2 is a lot more fun that Brambos himself give it credit (compared to today's app). I find new ways of using it regardless of the limitations.

Found theses plugins for Tuareg:

http://pquenin.free.fr/pqnaudio/vstseq/index.html works badly
http://rushtabs.tripod.com/tuplugin.htm

Can't find tu2arp. I've seen it mentioned on a page but no downs

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”