announcing release: water vst

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

electro wrote:x64 Native?
doubtful. i use an old version of synthedit as the gui/vst wrapper for my dsp. the internal dsp can run as doubles but output is always at 32 bit.

whereas using the vst sdk would "legitimize" my products with more people, it would also slow down my production by a significant margin.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:
electro wrote:x64 Native?
doubtful. i use an old version of synthedit as the gui/vst wrapper for my dsp. the internal dsp can run as doubles but output is always at 32 bit.

whereas using the vst sdk would "legitimize" my products with more people, it would also slow down my production by a significant margin.
Synthedit is still x86 only.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Really cool and creative new baby Xoxos !
thanks a lot

I ordered Water and paid it via Paypal but I still only have a demo version with the occassional noise. I've written to xoxos but I haven't received a response.

How do I get the release? Thanks!

pm and email sent. two emails and files sent on the morning of the 27th, no clue what happened to them :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Yup! Spam filter... :bang:

Sorry! And thanks!

:)

no worries - worse when paypal doesn't send me a notification :oops:

Return to “xoxos”