Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know.

He is not spamming his VST's and all that on several different sub-forums like another certain member is...:shrug:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

A.M. Gold wrote:Not getting my point about spamming? What's not to get? He's here all the time. It's misuse. No one else does that.

YOU don't release a steady stream of dashed-off products, WOK, you put a lot of time and effort into them, they are all good ideas.

I haven't seen that from Bullshit.

Antress tended to release things in bundles, he wasn't showing up every two days with a "new product".

And he wasn't overusing the general forums here as a marketing tool for a start-up commercial attempt. He needs to get his own forum for that.

That's my "point". If it's not clear enough, I can't imagine why.
Why do you judge me and my works?

Tell me,

First,you don't like them? OK! Don't use.

Second,did you buy my plugin and i cheated you? OF COURSE NOT! Cause my store is not ready.

Third,can you say anything Waves,UAD,Softube about their plugins? Make sure you can't!

Please i just want respect and contribution to my works..Please..

OTOH, if you call your company "Bullshit Audio", then people are thinking, there must be something wrong, maybe it's all crap, and so on...

If you really want to get respect and contribution, why do you not change the name?

His post do get old, very old. But then again so does my inability not to click on them.

@ B.A. Tech...
why do you waste your time here...this is the lamest forum i have ever seen...it is full of grumpy little c u n t s who piss and cry about the stupidest things...i have never seen such a c**nty little group of dumb f u c k s in my life...head over to Gearslutz where you might get some respect from decent people and not these asshole f u c k s here...you are better than these guys...

Hi B.A.Tech

Your new plug-in looks very nice. I shall look forward to trying this and other plug-ins of yours out when your website is back up again properly.

Stepping aside from the current argument, I think it is fairest to say that you are very productive with your software (and as long as your level of customer service keeps up with your productivity then I can't see anyone having too serious a problem) - it might be good though to get a sub-forum here at KVR.

It probably doesn't matter to you but I'm honestly not sure about your choice of website name. When I first clicked on your website name, I thought that I might be entering a bad site because of the negative connection with 'Bull Shit'. Even if your plug-ins turn out to be brilliant, it might look rather odd to have the developer himself calling his company 'Bull Shit'. (It is a nice graphic of the bulls on your website though).

bezusheist wrote:@ B.A. Tech...
why do you waste your time here...this is the lamest forum i have ever seen...it is full of grumpy little c u n t s who piss and cry about the stupidest things...i have never seen such a c**nty little group of dumb f u c k s in my life...head over to Gearslutz where you might get some respect from decent people and not these asshole f u c k s here...you are better than these guys...
Why do you waste your time here? Go to a different forum if you just want to hurl immature foul-mouthed abuse at people. Don't come back.

Folks, easy there.

I was only mentioning Antress since B.A.Tech really throws around stuff as if sugar cubes are like crack (well they do make addictive, but... yeah).

Anyway... With that array of plugins by now, I'd also say "Maintenance first, then something new". I always get suspicious when there are ton of releases in a short time (as it happened with Antress and Crysonic!). Especially if it's constantly "vintage looking", "emulations" (even with a twist) and links to DropBox or something like that rather than an official page.

Don't get me wrong - I admire the effort. But your page (B.A.Tech.) is scarce on information, your plugins look awefully like SynthEdit/SynthMaker creations (which time prooved, must not be a bad thing) and you constantly mention "free plugins until the store is open".

I take all that with a huge rain of salt - the praise can come later (if there is something to praise).

Sometimes I have the feeling that people don't "listen" anymore, just test it, on initial hearing it sounds great, then they go haywire on boards "best sh*t I've ever heard" - yet they were fooled by the GUI of what it's supposed to do. And since it's freeware... you know the drill.

My personal 2c - and yes, I did test some of your tools (in the rare sparetime I have at the moment due to studio constructions, soldering work and beta testing). They didn't appeal to me. Maybe they will to someone else.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Tricky-Loops wrote:OTOH, if you call your company "Bullshit Audio", then people are thinking, there must be something wrong, maybe it's all crap, and so on...

If you really want to get respect and contribution, why do you not change the name?

If you read my older posts,you will see why my company name is Bullsh!t...I expalined everything..

I always get suspicious when there are ton of releases in a short time
Do you think that i made plugins in a hour?! Of course not.I'm working on GUIs now.I've done my plugins and they are with no GUI.When i make GUI,i release them..
OTOH, if you call your company "Bullshit Audio", then people are thinking, there must be something wrong, maybe it's all crap, and so on...

Why should i have to change my company name? Don't look my name.Just use plugins! If you like sound,use them..Don't care about name.

And i'm telling again.My company name is " response" to "commercial,expensive but shit plugins that we use!!!"

This.

A.M. Gold wrote:Not getting my point about spamming? What's not to get? He's here all the time. It's misuse. No one else does that.

YOU don't release a steady stream of dashed-off products, WOK, you put a lot of time and effort into them, they are all good ideas.

I haven't seen that from Bullshit.

Antress tended to release things in bundles, he wasn't showing up every two days with a "new product".

And he wasn't overusing the general forums here as a marketing tool for a start-up commercial attempt. He needs to get his own forum for that.

That's my "point". If it's not clear enough, I can't imagine why.
How many plugins let's say per month - would not hurt your delicate fellings?

In all seriousness: Meffy may not be around for now, but he is surely not the only mod here. Wouldn't it be better if we would let them deal with establishing what is appropriate or not?

i don't understand why you have 400 posts here then? what you said is out of line. That's just OTT mate and a very unfair, broad generalization.

To me it seems clear that he exxaggerated to make his point. In any case there is a terribly great number of pathetic whiners roaming these very pages nowadays.

bezusheist wrote:i have never seen such a c**nty little group of dumb f u c k s in my life

You weren't there mate.

I was not going to join the conversation. But enough, seriously.
Despite the name of the company, despite the plugins he makes (alone by the way), despite if these are SM or SE or whatever. Why some of you can't just avoid the easy movement of not clicking in whichever post that pissed you off just to pull down the dreams of people and smashing them again and again?

For God's sake. Let people do whatever they want to do with their lives. They wrong or not.
How can people feel scammed or feeling bad when buying nothing?

Stop putting obstacles in the middle of the way of people. And try to think in a peacefully way. Respect the others dreams, despite if you share the same or not.

Sometimes i'm upset about marketing threads too, yes, and spammers developers (there are), and i'm not entering into any post just to smashing down the dreams of a developer because i'm not feeling scammed because i did buy nothing from them. That should works and be enough.

Try to look from this point of view and let people do their business, please. It's my tip of the day, and it works for a lifetime.

Peace and have good day.
Last edited by IrionDaRonin on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why don't you just take it more seriously- say

-my plugins are made in Synthmaker

-the gui's are clones of hardware

-they use such and such filters in this way, or convolution

-use a spellcheck program
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Effects”