Key Switches / Articulations

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, I see... well, I was originally hoping to have a single sequence, but at various points in it to switch articulations as the sequence moved onwards. If I used my DAW piano roll, that would be how it operated. But I can insert an instance of Numerology in the MIDI FX slots and send key switches from there while NORA plays it's own sequence. So I'll try to go with that approach.

Alternately, if I can get 11 notes with 7 octaves into NORA, I'll use NORAHARM to push a full 11 notes in, and code all my chords directly inside NORA (just like a piano roll), and I'll always have a C0 through C1 available at the bottom of the pattern window to use as key switches. I'd be very happy with that too. NORA would no longer be acting as an arpeggiator in that case, but it would still make an excellent step sequencer with trigger-able patterns.

I've read your comment. I'm going to reply it with a single sentence: please, wait to the next update :)

Hi Juan. Is it too soon to ask when update or beta is coming?

Jim

It's not planned yet. The FR list is huge, and I'm doing a great effort to generate a solid product.

thanks Juan

Return to “Squaredheads”