klip by Sample Magic (XX- - Discontinued - -XX)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

db3 wrote:
db3 wrote:In the demo something seems wrong with the GUI for EQ, COMP, SHAPER, SND controls. If you make adjustments for a couple of pads and then play the pads the "level" displayed seems to be reversed (not aligned with pad).
Are you planning to fix this? To replicate just play with a kick and snare and turn one of the effects on/off (such as shaper), for the kick, then play the snare and kick and see that the GUI display is incorrect (I'm on mac).
Hey db3, we're having trouble re-creating this, can you PM me and we can try and fix it for you?
geqfreq wrote:Sample Setting tool bar page 17 in the manual
Attack
Hold
Decay

Does not work for Kontakt player.

Things that would be cool.
* Added other genres ie. Dubstep, DNB...
* Saving pattern presets.
* Two layer clips per pad.
We can't seem re-create this either – can you drop me a line to try and sort it for you?
And yes great suggestions! We'll add them to the feature wish list

v1.0.3 coming soon… 

I'll do a little screen capture video and PM you Declan.

In regard to geqfreq's comment, the sample Attack, Hold, Decay controls don't do anything. All I see is 3 horizontal dots—no matter which sample is selected (demo+player+mac version).

Retina optimised graphics!

@db3 – it may be that One Shot mode is active?
If you press the arrow beside the SYNC button on the top-right of the waveform, it toggles between One Shot on or off
If it's on, the sample will play the whole way through regardless of the AHD settings so they are 'greyed out', with three dots.

Whereas with it off, the AHD settings will affect the playback
Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 15.06.46.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

declansm wrote:@db3 – it may be that One Shot mode is active?
If you press the arrow beside the SYNC button on the top-right of the waveform, it toggles between One Shot on or off
The SYNC section is obscured with "DEMO" so I'm not able to toggle the arrow on/off. NB) The arrow is lit orange for all samples in the demo.

@db3 – it may be that One Shot mode is active?
thanks yes that worked toggling it SYNC off. :wink:

Another I noticed was midi export in tracktion waveform at least. no matter what pattern I choose it only exports the 1st pattern; and also then if I click the midi output another time it crashes Tracktion.

It was also late last night maybe the issue but getting the sequence pattern to work for 8 sequence patterns E0-B0 didn't seem to work unless I am missing something. thanks G

Aha! Apologies didn't realise it was an issue with the Demo. We're going to fix this ASAP.

Also the MIDI drag issue has been solved and we'll be uploading v1.0.3 tonight!
Anything else please let me know – hope you're enjoying Klip!

Thanks for working on fixes—I may yet be persuaded to part with money :D

Have PM'd details of GUI issue encountered.

Some of the group meters don't accurately represent what's being heard. In the demo try pads 6 & 9 over MIDI and see. Then try clicking pad 9 with mouse and the meter doesn't even register—even though the shaker is plenty loud enough.

Aha! Apologies didn't realise it was an issue with the Demo. We're going to fix this ASAP.
I picked Klip up :) - so this is the Kontakt 5 Player version.
Totally enjoying Klip - sound quality is tops, patterns and random, per step efx + key mode make quick work.

Great to hear you're enjoying Klip!
We've not uploaded v1.0.3 which fixes any bugs around MIDI drag and drop crashes

You can re-download Klip v1.0.3 from My Plugins under My Account

Please keep updating us with any feedback, positive and negative!

I have problems for load KLIP NKS in Maschine 2.6.9 and Komplete Kontrol 1.9.1
"1 file could not be found" but no file name appears
(All my others Nks work fine)

Klip working when i load it from Kontakt libraries (5.7.0)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

declansm wrote:Please keep updating us with any feedback, positive and negative!
Check pm! :)

Nks problem solved...

I'm just wondering why it was created for Kontakt instead of Reaktor? With Reaktor you can load user samples into ensembles.
You are currently reading my signature.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

db3 wrote:
declansm wrote:Please keep updating us with any feedback, positive and negative!
Check pm! :)
This problem has now been fixed in version 1.0.4 which is now live!
https://www.samplemagic.com/details/1868/klip
gohan2a wrote:I have problems for load KLIP NKS in Maschine 2.6.9 and Komplete Kontrol 1.9.1
"1 file could not be found" but no file name appears
(All my others Nks work fine)

Klip working when i load it from Kontakt libraries (5.7.0)
Let me look into this for you now, I think I know the problem

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”